The Apprentice

Discussion in 'Community' started by CubaTBird, Sep 9, 2004.

1. CubaTBird macrumors 68020

So who's hyped up for it? Who will truely be the next one? :D

2. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

Clearly, it ain't Nobody-Gave-Me-a-Chance Rob.

I don't think it's going to be Bradford...Teeeerrible leadership style! While he redeemed himself by ultimately canning his idea (when the designers told him it sucked), he was at first very dictatorial. Moreover, when he finally did what he should have and started listening to his team, he thought he was doing the whole world a favor.

And what was with the woman leading the men making fun of those kids? STU-PID. Maybe she will learn from her mistake.

Honestly, though, I liked Crustacean Nation more than Metamorphose. When I was a kid (and honestly, still today), I always liked action figures more than remote control cars.

3. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Sorry, the car was a good idea, but if they had combined Rock'en Sock'en Robots and Radio controlled cars....that would have been great.

Add mods to the cars, race and crash with friends or in you own arena..... :D

D

4. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

I dunno I liked the interchangeable action figure parts...Consider it: A tiger + a lobster! EXCITING!

The car was a good idea, too, though, and clearly a little more original. Neither was a knock-your-socks off kind of idea, but oh well.