1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

The Best Christmas Lights Around

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by Sammis89, Dec 14, 2005.

1. macrumors regular

So, i realized that everyone loves a well done christmas light display(I know i do, and im Jewish). So, lets see the best ones out there. I got this from google:

[​IMG]

2. macrumors 6502a

bursty

3. macrumors regular

Thats insane

4. Moderator

Mitthrawnuruodo

Staff Member

5. macrumors regular

Sorry bout that... i didnt even think about looking for a thread like this one...haha... i guess i was wrong.

6. macrumors G4

Chundles

When i used to live in Singapore we had a fairly big, three story apartment and Christmas lights were cheap, really cheap, SIN$5.95 per hundred.

We had 3,500 lights strung up in one half of one floor. I don't have any photos at hand but I reckon our window would have looked like a lighthouse.

We used to put them up on my parent's house but since the trees grew too tall and we're a long way back from the road there wasn't much point so we've stopped. I think there's still some on the second story roof from around 1996.

Mind you, my folks are moving next year to a house with street frontage and far more foot and road traffic past the house so I can guarantee that the remaining 2000 or so lights that still work will be again draining the town's power supply.

7. macrumors G4

dmw007

Heck, I believe that there is probably a thread on every possible subject known to humankind (and then some) here on MR! :D ;)

8. macrumors G4

dmw007

Holy smokes Chundles! :eek: That is a lot of christmas lights. :)

9. mpw

Hmm Christmas lights, probably not a great idea

10. macrumors regular

That's awesome. It reminds me of a gingerbread house. :)