Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mitou

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2008
I am still experimenting with a couple of ways to improve navigation and stay away from post editing so things change frequently but here it is.
mireillegreen.com

liptonlover

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2008
I know how to make it easier... right now you're just using one long image. What if you broke it up into cells? Then you just need an end cell, which can just be a cap and not a button, and then the middle square shaped cells that are buttons. Then you just need to worry about editing those. If you have photoshop it shouldn't be too hard...

peteryan7hao

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2008
melbourne
I know how to make it easier... right now you're just using one long image. What if you broke it up into cells? Then you just need an end cell, which can just be a cap and not a button, and then the middle square shaped cells that are buttons. Then you just need to worry about editing those. If you have photoshop it shouldn't be too hard...

sorry I dont quite get it.....no i dont have Photoshop...dont know how to use it lol

kthomson

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2009
You have some cool stuff in there that I have not figured out how you did it... are those just snippets?

Yeah, there's some really nice stuff in there. Are there any good tutorials out there you guys would suggest? I'm trying to get my site up and running now and the last thing I want is for it to scream "I made this on iweb."

Any ideas?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.