The best promotion for a CD ever!!!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Juventuz, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Juventuz macrumors 6502a

Juventuz

2. RobVanDam macrumors member

There could be better, it's just the only one that will actually happen.

3. rhpenguin macrumors 6502a

rhpenguin

Cool, but utterly pointless... What would you even talk about with the guy? And its not like he really wants to talk to you, but rather hes obligated... And how do you knnow you would actually be talking to him? there could be like 50 guys calling people and being like hey... you preordered my cd so im calling you..

just my thoughts...

4. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

That song that got moderately famous by Andrew WK (party hard or something) was absolutely horrible. That's the only song I've heard by them, but if that is any indication of how they are as a band then I would advise nobody to buy the album (I wouldn't want any injured ears ;)).

I have no reason to talk to him, he won't be a very interesting person to talk to when he has to talk to 250 people.

scem0

5. RobVanDam macrumors member

He actually seems to care about his music though and seems to enjoy talking to his fans.

A shame his music absolutely sucks.

6. alia macrumors 6502a

alia

Actually, Andrew WK is extremely dedicate and enthusiastic about his fans. He loves talking to them and answering their letters, etc. If you go to his web site, and read through the 'Ask him a question' section, you'll be pretty blown away by his dedication. :)

Not that I'd have anything to talk with him about! The music is good though - nice and upbeat!

Alia

7. Tequila Grandma macrumors regular

I think this is a wonderful promotional concept.

Now, if they put out a new edition of the Tod Browning "Dracula", I can hope to receive a drug-fueled call from Bela Lugosi from beyond the grave :eek: