The Bible Logic Quiz

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by chanoc, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

I just answered Hell to all Questions. Apparently that makes me a good Christian. Score 7.I couldn't be arsed to read the Questions. :)

2. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

I kind of shudder to ask, because I wasn't sure from the site....is this site a parody or straight up? I also don't understand why they find it necessary to sell What Would Jesus Do thong underwear. I think I need to go throw up now.

3. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

On a very quick revisit it appears to be a piss take. Its so hard to tell if your not into that kind of thing.

4. chanoc thread starter macrumors 6502

chanoc

Landover Bapist is a parody site run by atheists.

5. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

How do you like that? Based on my low score, I'm apparently a lot more understanding and forgiving than Jesus. :rolleyes:

Maybe I should run for the job. ;)

6. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Thanks! The reason I asked is that there are Christians whose beliefs are very close with regard to salvation, damnation and "backsliding" are very close to what is portrayed there.... But it sounded suspicious.

7. Xtremehkr macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Check out the Audio Section. Especially the "What to do with a Wiccan once you have caught one."

8. chanoc thread starter macrumors 6502

chanoc

The "Reverend" of Landover Baptist gives sermons at atheist-activist marchs in DC.

"All you unsaved atheist trash...with your evil-u-tion and logic...we need to replace this so-called science with xian talking-snake theory..." freaking funny. :D

9. diamond geezer macrumors regular

It was Landover who did a great piece on the Harry Pothead, vibrating broomstick fiasco.