The Biggest Annoyance

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by niter, Jan 12, 2004.

1. niter macrumors 6502

Sep 9, 2003
    It is is not Apple....It is FH...the man who a work computer with Jaguar and made it look like Windows..

Everytime I tell him how happy I am with my switch, he goes off on some bullcrap rant about Windows. Slightly annoying, but I can deal with it.

The one thing that he whines about the most, I am actual curious to see if I can fix it. The funny part is that the problem is worse with MS stuff on the Mac!

He likes his words big. For some silly reason, he has fixated on the fact that he cannot change the size of the text in the address part of Explorer...the part where you type http://www.blahblahblah

In Safari it is fine. In Explorer it is reallly tiny. Entourage has super small fonts too. So he whines and moans about it. I do not think you can change it it windows, so I think he just picks on it to steam me.

Anyway, is there a way to do this?
  2. Blackheart macrumors 6502a

Mar 13, 2004
    I don't use entourage or explorer, i find them quite unstable. Though, just ask him how he likes his viruses. I believe that would be a little more annoying than small fonts on an out-dated browser that no one uses.