The Black Adder

Discussion in 'Community' started by diorio, Jan 11, 2003.

1. diorio macrumors 6502a

Aug 22, 2002
    Has anyone seen the show Black Adder on PBS? It is extremely weird and funny british humor. It also is on Saturday night. Usually after The Red Green Show. (You can probably tell I don't have cable and watch PBS a lot.)

Here is one link to information on Black Adder
  2. strider42 macrumors 65816

Feb 1, 2002
    its hilarious, at least, the first three seasons are. after that it takes place in more modern times and its not as funny. I've been watching it for years. The main character is Rowan atkinson, more commonly known here as Mr. Bean, but he's nothing like that in this show. The episode about the writing of the dictionary ranks as one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.
  3. diorio thread starter macrumors 6502a

Aug 22, 2002
    It is in the second season on PBS I believe. It is currently set in the Elizibeathen Era. Funny as hell. Lord Perci Perci screwed the fat bishop in the last one. As I said, weird but funny. As for Rowan Atkinsin, he's nothing like Bean in this, and he is absolutly hilarious.
  4. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

Feb 24, 2001
    I enjoyed the first season of Blackadder the most. If you're up to that episode then he will probably be getting killed again in the 2 or 3 episodes.
  5. diorio thread starter macrumors 6502a

Aug 22, 2002
    I am fairly sure the queen will eventually kill him. She is crazy.