The Championship Match in UT04

Discussion in 'Games' started by eXan, Mar 26, 2006.

1. eXan macrumors 601

eXan

Finaly in my 11th (!) single-player prifile I met Xan in the Finals. (aways had Malcolm before and only once ClanLord). Since I played UTs since UT1, Xan is my favorite character in the game :)

The reason I wanted to meet Xan so badly in the Finals is that I wanted to know what that female announcer would say about him ;)

After I beat him on masterful I got this score:
    [​IMG]

Note that I didnt use cheats/auto aim nore I used lame tactics like getting an advandage in score then hiding/dieing, so this is a fair score.

[​IMG]

I am myself surprised how could I beat him with this score?

:D I am :cool:

2. cgratti macrumors 6502a

cgratti

The key to beating him is keep your health and armor up and dont let him grab any armor or kegs.

I still play the origional UT alot, online especially online... Check out any of the Haley's Hothouse servers.

3. eXan thread starter macrumors 601

eXan

Thank you for replys guys.

Yes I was running in circle grabbing big shield, adrenaline, health vials, small shield, ammo right before they spawned :D Perfect timing.

I recently played a bit of orig UT and I can now say UT04 is much better (to me at least :rolleyes: ), note that I played UT1 a lot in it's time and I really loved it, but now...