The CNN anti-Bush conspiracy

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by nbs2, May 15, 2006.

1. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

I thought people might have fun with this one. Super-basic cable here (just the locals), so I didn't see this happen - don't know the severity.

Enjoy!It's like feeding time at the zoo!

2. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

i guess it's natural that drudge would assume it was intentional. from crooks and liars:

3. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

I am still of the opinion that the only credible anti-Bush conspiracy comes from Bush himself.

I saw the "regular" speech. I thought it was pretty good. Unfortunately, I am not sure I believe any of it. That's the effect of lack-of-credibility on Leadership.

That's not CNN's fault, or anyone else's...it is Bush's.

Which is pretty sad, no matter which side of the partisan divide you might see yourself.

4. miloblithe macrumors 68020

miloblithe

I don't know. I'm with nbs2. Clearly, all the problems in America are the fault of CNN showing 18 seconds of Bush practicing his speech.

5. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

The fault was the NBC guy's. Bush apparently stopped when he saw or was told the other networks weren't transmitting him. Miscues happen all the time when an anchor tosses to a reporter in the field, for example. No big deal really.

The video is here.

6. nbs2 thread starter macrumors 68030

nbs2

I should have clarified that the thread title was there just to lure people in and spark fun little comments. Regardless of the greater problems facing America, I do find it comical that the first thing I heard on the radio this morning was this story (and no recap of the actual speech). Of course, it is mindnumbingly pointless babble (Elliot in the Morning for those of you who listen to DC101 and I think he is syndicated in Richmond)