the crapper

Discussion in 'Community' started by raiderz182, May 6, 2005.

1. raiderz182 macrumors regular

Oct 17, 2003
    north philly
    while doing my daily business in a public toilet today, i did my normal reading of the jokes written on the stalls.

here's one that stuck to me "Stop reading this wall, the real joke is between your legs!!"

but today, something popped into my head, do females write this stuff on their restrooms ???

:) , just something i was thinking about today.
  2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

Jan 6, 2004
    have to ask yourself then if you have too much time on your hands?? just kidding :D

i wouldnt doubt it there is stuff written on the walls of women's public restrooms, vandalism isnt a guy only thing, although probably dominated by males..... i doubt the stuff is as immature as what you find in a guys restroom though, or nonsensical... but im probably wrong there
  3. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

Sep 13, 2003
    Its not so much where you are as when you are.
    I don't think so. People tend to leave nice things nice. Women's rooms are almost always nicer then men's rooms. Women get flowers and sofas. Men get yesterdays newspaper.

As for things I've seen on the wall was "Toilet Tennis, look left" written on the door, with "look right" on the left wall and "look left on the right wall.

I saw graffiti that said "REMBER THE ALEMOE" with a crude drawing of the Alamo.

Then there was this poetry.

We who write on bathroom walls
    roll their #### in little balls
    You who read these words of wit
    Eat those little balls of ####.

I read in a book that something similar was found in pompei in ancient greek.