The Current: and now, the tension mounts … buy now or later?

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Dec 27, 2006.

  1. macrumors bot

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2003
    #1
  2. macrumors 65816

    Clive At Five

    Joined:
    May 26, 2004
    Location:
    St. Paul, MN
    #2
    It's only 13 days away. I'd say wait.

    Then again, all the products are "mid-cycle" according to the buyer's guide.

    Still... 13 days.

    Why the hell do I care? I can't afford a computer right now anyway.

    -Clive
     
  3. macrumors 68020

    SeaFox

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2003
    Location:
    Somewhere Else
    #3
    Same here, on both counts. I say wait, even if the update is small it automatically makes the old version "the previous generation" and worth a small discount.
     
  4. macrumors 68000

    Shadow

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2006
    Location:
    Keele, United Kingdom
    #4
    Meh...I'll probably end up buying some Apple stuff before MacWorld (albeit only a Mini-DVI to DVI-D Dual Link Adapter).....
     

Share This Page