The death of a signature

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bankshot, Sep 14, 2006.

1. bankshot macrumors 65816

bankshot

Thanks to gapless playback (finally!), my signature no longer has a reason to live:

It was fun while it lasted (complaining is always, fun, isn't it? :p), but listening to all my gapless albums and getting downright giddy each time I hear a smooth transition is even more fun. I look forward to the day when I no longer notice the fact that the transition was seamless, simply because that's just the way it's supposed to be.

You have done your job, and now all is right with the world. It is time for you to seamlessly cross over, without gaps, to the great beyond. Rest in peace, old sig.

Any suggestions for a new one?

2. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

I'm pleased you're enjoying your shiny new gapless music - perhaps it was your old signature that finally caused Apple to get off their backsides and resolve the issue once and for all?

With that in mind, maybe you should use your next signature for good - maybe you could sort out the problems in the Middle East with it or something? ;)

3. calculus Guest

calculus

Use your new power wisely.

4. Scarlet Fever macrumors 68040

Scarlet Fever

doesn't NicP have the same sig? I was just about to post in one of his threads pointing out how its been solved....

5. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

I'm sure you can find something else to complain about.

6. m-dogg macrumors 65816

m-dogg

Ah, Bankshot, I thought of you and your sig when I heard the news and enjoyed the gapless goodness.

For a new sig, how about finding a solution to our dependence on fossil fuels?