the eve of ordering! Dec.16th

Discussion in 'Community' started by blackvirus00, Dec 15, 2004.

1. blackvirus00 macrumors member

Dec 13, 2004
    so is anyone else besides me, rushing out those credit cards to order something to get for christmas from apple?...or have you already,and what may it be?

i myself am ordering a 15" PowerBook with a bluetooth mouse and probably some SoundSticks...and im so excited :D
  2. wdlove macrumors P6

Oct 20, 2002
    Do you expect to receive your PowerBook with accessories prior to Christmas?

I don't plan on ordering anything from Apple at the moment. The only possibility would be something from the iTMS. My next purchase for sure will be Tiger. Will wait and see what happens at MWSF.
  3. mgargan1 macrumors 65816

Feb 22, 2003
    Reston, VA
    where do you live? I know in my area, there are lots of stores, including my own that sell apple products and have them in stock. We're friendly, and you get the same service, if not better from a reseller. Plus, you'd be helping out the local economy. Just go to and find a reseller near you. You'll be able to walk out with it that day :)... good luck
  4. Mike Teezie macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

Nov 20, 2002
    Considering a iPod mini for my girlfriend. I don't know though, I'm not sure if she would use it as much as she thinks she would. She is a music lover, but she's not a tech geek like me.

Part of me wonders if the little iPod would spend its life getting banged around in purses, and never used to its potential...

5. maya macrumors 68040

Oct 7, 2004
    somewhere between here and there.
    Already did my shopping.......well might pick up a last min thing hope it arrives in a week or less. :)
  6. blackvirus00 thread starter macrumors member

Dec 13, 2004
    well heres the update, i put my order in yesturday (the 15th) and its coming iin by at most the 20th! im so excited...

haha yeah i know what you mean about the ipod, that would be a sorry sight if she doesn't use it to its potential!

oh and mgargan1 i live in rhode island, and there is a comp usa near me that is a reseller, but i just wanted to go through the website...and not really for any specific reason lol
  7. Lyle macrumors 68000

Jun 11, 2003
    Madison, Alabama
    I bought my wife an iBook for Christmas (no, she doesn't read MacRumors). I got it earlier this month, though, and bought it from a local reseller.