The Exodus has already begun!

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by agkm800, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors 6502a

agkm800

Most of my friends had iPhone 3G or 3GS.
    Many of my friends had iPhone 4 or 4S.
    Now, none of my friends has iPhone 5.
    We all switched to bigger and cooler Android phones last year.
    I myself currently have a LG Optimus G. A beautiful phone.

2. macrumors 65816

chakraj

yep, Galaxy Note 2 here :)

Oh and PS they are going to send this to the wasteland... :( sorry

3. macrumors 6502a

BHP41

4. macrumors 68020

danpass

Heck with my Mini I may switch back to a dumb phone. But its nice to have the contacts just a search away.

5. macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

Sounds like it's over then. Or are you saying... Oh, hmm... Question then: do I have to take part in this exodus thingy or is it voluntary?

6. macrumors Nehalem

Applejuiced

Good for you.
    Why are you still at an iphone forum then?
    Buyers remorse? Or need everyones approval to make you feel happy about your choice?

7. macrumors 65816

8. macrumors 6502a

You'll be back once the novelty wears off. :D

Truth is, iOS is way more stable than Android or WP8. That's the main reason I came back to iOS.

9. macrumors 68020

Good for you! Pat yourself on the back. Now go hangout with those loser friends. Go play with your LG Optimus G. What a dumb name for a phone. But when you make crap, you have to come up with goofy names to get dumb people to buy.

10. macrumors regular

Brandon0448

Congratulations? Many of my friends and myself all have the iPhone 5 and absolutely love it. Every time I switch to a different phone for the sake of more 'features' I always come back to mu iPhone within a few months. I am in love with Apples simplistic approach to everything. What ever they make just works. Aside from my Apple TV, that this is a piece of crap; but the real problem might just be my crummy surround sound, I have no idea.

But back on topic, I often long for something different and new by the time my two year contract comes to an end. But I have learned through experience that when ever I go off and buy a different brand phone for the sake of something new and cool I end up wishing I would of used my upgrade on a new iPhone.

To each their own.

-Brandon

11. macrumors 68000

Sital

It's a sad indictment of my life that I am entertained by threads like these.

12. macrumors 6502

Congratulations!!! We will block traffic, put you and your friends on floats and throw ticker tape at you so you feel special.

13. macrumors 603

ChazUK

This explains a lot...

[​IMG]

Why didn't it get wastelanded I wonder? :(

14. macrumors 6502

ichii

both my brother and I switched to a Android device, we both waited in line for the first iPhone and paid the outrageous price of $500-600 for one. We've been on the iPhone wagon up until now. I got myself a Optimus G and brother got a Note 2, I don't think I can go back to a iPhone unless they make some drastic change to the ios or look of the phone. The iPhone is a great phone, but it's just boring now.

15. macrumors 68000

daveathall

Thank you, that is one of the funniest posts I have read for a long time, still laughing.:D

16. macrumors 68000

Sital

;)

It's like a crash scene...you don't want to look, but you can't help yourself.

17. macrumors 603

Technarchy

You have an Optimus....I am not laughing with you.

18. macrumors 6502a

vikingjunior

Look at that according to this thread I'm cool. Never though I would be the one to be cool.:)

19. macrumors 68020

May I suggest that if you're buying phones to be "cool" you've already shown you're not cool. Buy a phone that works the best for your needs, not because your friends think it's "cool". I know these things come with maturity but maybe YOU can be cool and decide the phone that works best for you is the "cool" thing to do.
    LoL I find these VERY enjoyable.... instead of coming home from a tough day and beating my wife and kids I come here and take it out on those that make stupid posts..... I get in trouble if I say what I really want to say so I need to contain it a bit but I can still get my jabs in.

20. macrumors 68020

Solomani

You must be one of those fickle fad-following TEENAGERS the news is reporting about. ;)

21. Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.