"The Last Kiss"

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Spanky Deluxe, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Spanky Deluxe macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

I watched this film last night and thought it was rather good. However, a word of warning to anyone considering watching it, don't go watch it with your girlfriend/fiancee if you're a guy, you'd be asking for trouble!! Trust me!

2. John Jacob macrumors 6502a

John Jacob

3. Spanky Deluxe thread starter macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

Because the film's all about a guy feeling bored in his relationship and scared of his life being all planned out without any surprises so he ends up faltering and having a brief fling with a young hot college chick. If you go with your girlfriend you'll spend the whole night repeatedly telling them that no, you don't feel that way, yes, you're perfectly happy and won't suddenly get bored and cheat with someone else. :p

4. beatsme macrumors 65816

beatsme

if you really want to raise the ire of your girlfriend, rent this and watch it with her...hehehe ;)

5. davidjearly macrumors 68020

davidjearly

Er, ok then. I went to see this with my girl a week ago and no problems! I guess this is only an issue for the people who have something to feel guilty about or are insecure about themselves.

If you are in a stable, happy relationship and trust is shared (a key feature to a successful relationship) you have absolutely nothing to worry about by going to see this film with your girl. In fact, it might actually brighten up her day to know that you are interested in seeing a film which doesn't have action/bombs/guns etc....

David