The Late Show ... with Chris Walker?

Discussion in 'Community' started by rickvanr, Jul 3, 2005.

1. rickvanr macrumors 68040

rickvanr

Hello,

You may ask who Chris Walker is, I'm quite positive no one here will know him, or about his show. A friend of mine, with a group of his friends are producing a small TV show for my local channel. I've watched all three shows so far, and they are very, very funny. I thought I'd share them with you. The show is based around the town I've grown up in.

www.chriswalker.ca

On the site you can download the first three episodes, all in .mp4. If you are from a small town you'll get it, if you are from a big town you might not, but it will still be funny nevertheless. Let me know how you like the show.

Best,
    - Rick

2. ----Bowie---- macrumors regular

I just started watching the first show. Very well done!

I used to co-op at the local Rogers Cable station in my small town, so it's great to see what other cable stations are doing.

Over all I really like it. It's funny and well put together. Two small little things I didn't like was the laugh-track and the room had a bit too much echo. ;)

But other then that, I really enjoyed it! Much better then the crap they have here!

-Bowie

3. rickvanr thread starter macrumors 68040

rickvanr

Yeah the first show wasn't the greatest, it's progressively gotten a little bit better every episode. Not perfect, but better.

4. rickvanr thread starter macrumors 68040

rickvanr

New show tonight, should be downloadable in an hour or so... WATCH IT!

If it doesn't make you chuckle at least once... i'll eat my hat.

5. rickvanr thread starter macrumors 68040

rickvanr

Well the series is over after eight successful episodes. If you're going to watch one, check out episode 8. They do a couple great sketches mocking some popular TV shows from the 90s.

6. ham_man macrumors 68020

ham_man

May have to download this once the internet quits being stupid. Looks like it could be interesting and funny...:)