The Matrix Reloaded & Revolutions

Discussion in 'Community' started by scem0, Sep 14, 2002.

1. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

They sound really tight. What do y'all know about them, and what sites do you visit concerning the matrix sequels. I visit thematrixonline.com daily, and thats it. They sound really good, and it is sad that Aaliyah died, because she would make a good character for the Matrix. BTW she has been replaced by Nona Gaye, Marvin Gaye's daughter. I am very excited to see these sequels. Too bad I have to wait till mid 2003 :(. So, what are y'all's thoughts, speculations, and knowledge upon these 2 movies?

2. ShaolinMiddleFinger macrumors 6502a

ShaolinMiddleFinger

3. iGav macrumors G3

I'm not aware of the 2 story lines for the upcoming films...... suffice to say I am alittle apprehensive about them........ But I'll reserve judgment till I hear alittle more about them.....

I loved the Matrix when it was released, but now...... I kind of find it alittle boring...... :eek:

4. job macrumors 68040

job

The trailer is kinda cool...

But like iGAV said, I'll wait for their release before I make my decision..

5. scem0 thread starter macrumors 604

scem0

The highway scene does look soooo cool even though you only see a car flipping over another car in the trailer, which is totally cool. Watch the trailer at thematrix.com. The scene where there is like 4 people flying through the air at once looks totally awesome. I also cant wait to see Zion :D.

6. TimDaddy macrumors 6502

Versailles, KY (and that's pronounced Vurr-sales)
    I heard that part two would be released in mid-2003, and then part three would be released in late 2003. I also heard that part 2 is finished. Is this correct?? I wish they would go ahead and release part 2 now, and part 3 next summer. You'd think they'd want to anyway so they could milk the franchise dry. A late summer release two years in a row would make a couple of big Christmas's wouldn't it?

7. RBMaraman macrumors 65816

RBMaraman

I never really got into the Matrix. I guess I just prefer watching movies that have to do with things that can happen in reality. I'm not too big on science fiction type movies.

8. Switcher macrumors newbie

Rognonas, Provence, France, Europe, Earth
    The fever begins!

Sincerely, i was waiting for these trailers for a long time... They look great, very artistic, but just a little bit 'déjà vu'. Too bad they are often followed by this trailer about hobbits and this ring... :cool: