The Memo of the moment.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Xtremehkr, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Xtremehkr macrumors 68000

Jul 4, 2004

It just gets better and better. Wonder what the spin will be on this one.
  2. skunk macrumors G4

Jun 29, 2002
    Republic of Ukistan
    It's all there in black and white: how black and white can it get? :eek:
  3. zimv20 macrumors 601

Jul 18, 2002
  4. stubeeef macrumors 68030

Aug 10, 2004
    I say we lynch'm before they get a chance to defend themselves, why wait!

If it comes down as condoned behavior, then it will be bad indeed!!!

It would be stupid and counter productive to torture prisioners, Like some others here, I was put through the US version of a POW camp in training. It is called SERE (survival evasion rescue and escape) school. The one thing that always was the most effective was the Nice Guy. He was called the HOTSU (he's out to screw u).

With all the info that our bureacratic machine has, the one thing learned long ago is torture is counter-productive and strengthens your enemy. To win a war YOU MUST WIN THE HEARTS AND MINDS, otherwise it will be a long nasty one.

I want to see more of this before I pass judgement.

I don't think it is black and white yet. But if proven true, I will be irrate too!
  5. solvs macrumors 603

Jun 25, 2002
    LaLaLand, CA
    Like I said in the other thread, anyone paying attention will not be surprised by this. That was the defense all along, that they were only following orders (still sends shivers down my spine when I type that). Anyone who thinks this is not happening has been spending too much time listening to what the administration says, vs. what it does. Or just hasn't been listening at all.

They could give Rummie the boot over this, but I fear it will not help.

(terrible feelings lately that something really bad is about to happen)