"The moo is within spec"

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by WillMak, Jun 18, 2006.

1. WillMak macrumors 6502a

Well I just came back from the apple store today and they wouldn't let me exchange because the mooing doens't hamper the funciton of the laptop. this is my second macbook and the moo IS A LOT quieter than the first so I really didn't care. I'm happy because he fixed my G key tho lol. If you've got a moo you should still try to return it, especially if it's a loud on tho. I'm pretty sure if I nagged away for an hour like last time I would hav egotten my way, but for now I'l just wait for the firmware since this isn't a big issue ( damn this new g key feels so nice. it's like I have a brand spanking new macbook).

2. thedude110 macrumors 68020

thedude110

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I think you've written your first prose poem.

:)

3. Copland macrumors regular

Copland

Most issues are "within spec" for Apple.

Unless, of course, your computer blows up or something very similar happens:eek:

4. Deepdale macrumors 68000

Deepdale

I trust it will follow the same path as that of similarly affected MBPs. I am getting to the point where I do not consider any action as being a guarantee because the explanation citing that an issue is "within spec" has the capability of being routinely overused to deflect attention from many problems.

5. dav macrumors 6502