Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Joeyyye

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 16, 2024
Taken on iphone :apple:. Unobstructed mountain views.
Show me yours😁
20240118150840.jpg

AhmetRyzen

Suspended
Dec 31, 2023
Adana, Turkey
what a grand visage.
As a Muslim I have got a Church photos. Our country have churcs and cathedrals. We love it. Jesus loves me. ☪️🤝✝️

At the same time, the first church in the world is in Antiochia because Christianity was born here. I went there before the earthquake. But unfortunately it was damaged. 🙁

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodWheaties

Joeyyye

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 16, 2024
As a Muslim I have got a Church photos. Our country have churcs and cathedrals. We love it. Jesus loves me. ☪️🤝✝️

At the same time, the first church in the world is in Antakya because Christianity was born here. I went there before the earthquake. But unfortunately it was damaged. 🙁
Wow, can you show me this picture?

rm5

macrumors 68020
Mar 4, 2022
United States
I'm not quite sure what specifically you're looking for (if anything), but this is a photograph I've kept, and will keep till the end of time (it's also backed up to about 6 places). It is of extremely low quality, and looks very unassuming and taken on a whim. However, with context, I think this photo is absolutely fascinating, and those of you who've known me for long enough know exactly what I'm talking about.

Actually, this photo depicts both sides of the U.S.-Mexico border, and was taken from Rim Road in El Paso, TX. I went down there with some classmates back in high school, and that trip changed my life.
IMG_0650.jpg

AhmetRyzen

Suspended
Dec 31, 2023
Adana, Turkey
Wow, can you show me this picture?
Yeah

IMG_20231115_190822.jpg

This is an Armenian Orthodox Chruch. İn Kadıköy, Istanbul. I pictured in November 2023. But it is not actively used.

IMG_20231114_141938.jpg

This church is on Istiklal Street, Istanbul. Its name is Hagia Triada Greek Orthodox Church. It is actively used and many tourists like it. I went too, but only looked through the door. A beautiful red and white church. There are excellent sculptures in front of its door.

images (1).jpeg

This church is in the city where I live, Adana. Its name is "Bebekli Church" among the public. It is a Catholic church. It is actively serving. It has a small congregation of 40 people. Its community consists entirely of Turks. The reason why this church is called "Bebekli Church" is that there is a small bronze statue on top of the church building. Although people think that this statue is a baby, this statue is actually the mother of Hz. İsa (Jesus Christ). It is a statue of Virgin Mary. There is a bazaar there on weekends, the sound of bells never gets old. Next to the smell of kebab, we hear the sounds of bells.

Joeyyye

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 16, 2024
According to what you say, that is a memorable photo for you, thank you for sharing it.
I'm not quite sure what specifically you're looking for (if anything), but this is a photograph I've kept, and will keep till the end of time (it's also backed up to about 6 places). It is of extremely low quality, and looks very unassuming and taken on a whim. However, with context, I think this photo is absolutely fascinating, and those of you who've known me for long enough know exactly what I'm talking about.

Actually, this photo depicts both sides of the U.S.-Mexico border, and was taken from Rim Road in El Paso, TX. I went down there with some classmates back in high school, and that trip changed my life. View attachment 2338040

Reactions: rm5

Joeyyye

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 16, 2024
Yeah

View attachment 2338039
This is an Armenian Orthodox Chruch. İn Kadıköy, Istanbul. I pictured in November 2023. But it is not actively used.

View attachment 2338038
This church is on Istiklal Street, Istanbul. Its name is Hagia Triada Greek Orthodox Church. It is actively used and many tourists like it. I went too, but only looked through the door. A beautiful red and white church. There are excellent sculptures in front of its door.

View attachment 2338035
This church is in the city where I live, Adana. Its name is "Bebekli Church" among the public. It is a Catholic church. It is actively serving. It has a small congregation of 40 people. Its community consists entirely of Turks. The reason why this church is called "Bebekli Church" is that there is a small bronze statue on top of the church building. Although people think that this statue is a baby, this statue is actually the mother of Hz. İsa (Jesus Christ). It is a statue of Virgin Mary. There is a bazaar there on weekends, the sound of bells never gets old. Next to the smell of kebab, we hear the sounds of bells.
It is really beautiful, thank you for sharing, I will definitely go to these places when I have the chance and feel the atmosphere conveyed in these photos.

Reactions: AhmetRyzen

Joeyyye

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 16, 2024
I have a FLIR thermal iPhone attachment.. did energy audit 2 days ago in my loghome
6671ad00684fa8dff28cefa93401fbe4.jpg

Then there these flower ones…
27ce726fbba301f2777f24e6eee71b5b.jpg

My 128k Mac September 1984
76a2ee03c0cf600b9b673d5bbd94d4e8.jpg

My astrophotography images I took
57c424794a24c96ca111081743cf71a7.jpg

a1dea726d2ad38b91e264c5423a0e5d4.jpg

accf274455f0dbd757c93b0a4f226cf2.jpg

2d361dc19cc72478f39c3e36e7272ba2.jpg
These photos are so beautiful, especially the last one looks so dreamy!

AhmetRyzen

Suspended
Dec 31, 2023
Adana, Turkey
What's this? It should be delicious.😂
Chicken kebab.
In Turkey, we said "Çöp Şiş". Çöp meaning trash, şiş meaning skewer.

Also, sir, let me give you one more information:

Our religion is Islam; Rejecting the existence of Jesus, Moses, Adam and many prophets takes us out of religion. What does this mean? We obey other prophets besides Muhammad. We count them as prophets, which they are. Rejecting and insulting the existence of Christianity and Judaism is forbidden in our religion. Allah and God are the same beings. Also, there are many similarities in our religions.

Reactions: Joeyyye

jagolden

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2002
Invitation
The Breakers, Newport, RI
Card stock model

Attachments

• Scary Movie Day 4 BLURRED.jpeg
    Scary Movie Day 4 BLURRED.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0100.jpeg
    IMG_0100.jpeg
    823.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0391 Sub Three-Quarter SMALL FINAL 3.jpeg
    IMG_0391 Sub Three-Quarter SMALL FINAL 3.jpeg
    336.8 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: Joeyyye
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.