The Most Important Holiday in the Universe

Discussion in 'Community' started by themadchemist, Nov 11, 2003.

1. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

Yes, guys, it's Veteran's Day, but more importantly, it is that most time-honored and hallowed anniversary of the birth of yours truly.

November 11th: My birthday, baby! I'm 17 now. Interesting, I still perceive myself as 16, I suppose.

Anyway, I had an exam in the History of Modern India today. that was fun. great birthday activity.

but I got back my bio exam; I did relatively well. That was a nice gift (although earned through a great trial of endurance and knowledge last thursday night)

well, I just wanted to throw that out there. Not that you'd really care, I suppose!

2. KBFinFan macrumors 6502

3. noel4r macrumors 6502a

4. themadchemist thread starter macrumors 68030

themadchemist

thanks! I haven't gotten anything good yet, although I might defer my gift-getting for a G5 after Macworld in January...I'm not exactly sure what I want except for that (and maybe a few PS games)

Clearly, you cared enough to post. So thanks! I know it comes from the heart.

5. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Happy 17th B-Day themadchemist. A birthday is always the most important holiday that a person can have. Congratulations on you bio exam, I can relate with that course. I like biology related courses. That sounds like a great belated gift, none could be better than a G5. The Rev. B should be sweet.

6. themadchemist thread starter macrumors 68030

themadchemist

thanks for the best wishes & congrats, wdlove! I appreciate it. And you're right...if my G5 ever DOES materialize, it will be the greatest gift ever.

And I like bio related courses, too, but they seem to be quite tough in college. Right now it's intro, the weeder-out for med school, but I can't wait until my junior year (next year), when I get to take all the cool neurobiology courses, like molecular neurobio & neurophys, and also courses like Medicinal Chemistry. It should be good.

You're a nurse, right wdlove? I imagine you had to take a lot of bio and chem courses along the way, then.

7. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

8. tazo macrumors 68040

tazo

i see *your* birthday got a thread in a public forum ;) I keed I keed...

Happy Birthday man! :p

9. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

Happy Birthday To You!
    Happy Birthday To You!
    Happy Birthday themadchemist
    etc...etc...
    Happy Birthday To You!

10. howard macrumors 68020

howard

ahh to be 17 again...

so your a senior in high school? that was one of my best years. at least it kicked off a whole bunch of great years

11. Wes macrumors 68020

Wes

Chemist and I have exactly the same birthday, 11/11/86, a day that will live forever in history... or so I hope when I am Steve's successor.