The New New Gore

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Mar 21, 2006.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

link

long, but very interesting read. well worth it.

the word of the decade is 'disintermediation'.

2. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

If only we'd known. My problems with him seem petty now by comparison. Not that I voted for Bush. I didn't vote for anyone. But being in CA at the time, I didn't think it matter. If only more people in FL didn't feel the same way I did.

3. Agathon macrumors 6502a

Agathon

They didn't. Unfortunately, they were black and had names similar to those of convicted felons (names thoughtfully supplied by the repugs).

4. tristan macrumors 6502a

I wonder if Gore is setting up a situation where he can run again in 10 or 15 years - build a broad base, platform, etc. I've always liked Gore, except for his wife and that whole "Rap Music is evil" thing.

5. Mike Teezie macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

I've always liked Gore, and the more he speaks out, the more I like him.

Hell, I'd vote for him for Pres. (wasn't old enough on the first go 'round)

6. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Or they accidently voted for Pat Buchannan. That whole situation stinks of incompetence and/or corruption. Pretty much the same as the Bush administration.

I lived in WA during that whole recount thing in 2004, so I've seen first hand how bad it can be.

7. asherman13 macrumors 6502a

asherman13

Perhaps some of the people on here might like Gore because he's on the Board of Directors for Apple?

I must say that that's a reason for me, also the fact that we share a birthday (next Friday). :D