Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What''s next

• Terrorist attack of 9-11 scale or greater

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Nuclear attack of Hiroshima scale or greater

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Natural disaster of Senshi province scale or greater

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Biochemical or viral epidemic

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Ecological (man induced or natural) disaster

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Bizarre scientific experiment disaster

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Asteroid/s or extra-planetary threat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alien invasion

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Insect spread disease

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I believe there will be a minor to major Extinction Level Event next

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Other, will post it

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
You really think England could take on Italy, Spain or Brazil (the most obvious choices to win it all)?
I think that our best eleven players are capable of taking on the best eleven of any other nation – however, with injuries and suspensions when it comes to the latter stages of a tournament we more often than not can't field our strongest eleven and that's where we come unstuck. No strength in depth, see – beyond the first choice the pickings are slim.

Mind, to be fair we often seem to fail at penalties – so we might not be able to beat the world's best, but equally they find it difficult to beat us. ;)

We'll get no further than the quarter-finals, and a national state of emergency will be declared.

Ttownbeast

macrumors 65816
May 10, 2009
8 billion people will suddenly and inexplicably be stricken with diarrhea at the exact same time, it will be realized that there are only 4 billion toilets, and just 1 sheet of toilet paper left on the roll.

FDX

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2006
I think I just ate some spoiled chicken si I know what my next major disaster will be.:eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.