Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iSaint

macrumors 603
Tonight I'm a Gator fan, go SEC.

/wishes his Hogs had a passing game and different coach.

jon

Me, too. My 7 year old son keeps asking if he can change and cheer for Florida or Auburn, instead of Mississippi State. I tell him to go for it, he'd be supporting a winner!

BTW Foxsportsucx. What's up with NFL announcers calling these games? Sugar Bowl was bad, too.

dsnort

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2006
In persona non grata
BTW Foxsportsucx. What's up with NFL announcers calling these games? Sugar Bowl was bad, too.

Did you notice that as the Gators started to take charge of the game the announcers started coming up with excuses for the Buckeyes?

"Well, its been 51 days since the Buckeyes played"

Puh-lease, they're getting manhandled.

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

IT'S GREAT, TO BE, A FLORIDA GATOR!!!!

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
Me, too. My 7 year old son keeps asking if he can change and cheer for Florida or Auburn, instead of Mississippi State. I tell him to go for it, he'd be supporting a winner!

I'll always root for an SEC team everyday besides the day they play Arkansas :)

jon

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
A new way to spill Pwnd:
Congratulations, Florida and SEC!!!

Attachments

• pwnd1.gif
    pwnd1.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 79

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
Congrats Gator fans. Way to bring it home to the SEC. Congrats on also being the only school to posses the titles for both basketball and football at the same time.

Looks like the SEC has some bragging rights for the next year.

jon

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
...I'd like to know did another team don Ohio State gear for the game. This is not the Ohio State team I remember seeing all season.... :rolleyes:
Sports pundits and fans will likely conjecture and find excuses. There are none. It may have something to do with this, though. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.