the official apple store london meet up thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Mord, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Mord macrumors G4

Aug 24, 2003
    i thought i'd create a thread as the page 1 one was a little messy and this one if for people who are definatly going to go, and only people goign on friday.

i will be easily identifiable as i will have my ibook which will have anice mac rumors design on it and i'll be wearing a muse hoodie or maybe a nirvana hoody, i'll be takeing a very small tent and three chairs to lend to poor souls that forgot to take one but they will have the responsibility of guarding my stuff when i take a leak or go to a coffee shop when my ibook's battery has run out to post a mac rumors update with my Digital camera.

as for snack food i will be spending approximatly £20 on snack food to last me the night and these weird coffee sweets that i can get which will help me stay up all night long, i'll happily share but i suggest others contribute by takeing there own stuff.

as for identification purposes i know what a few people here look like but can you post a picture here at some point.

i'll be getting there at about 2PM friday.

feel free to ask questions over ichat (dont email me i dont have a .mac it's just from a free trial email me at hectoruk at gmail dot com)
  2. XIII macrumors 68040

Aug 15, 2004
    Ok, I'm coming on friday, unfortunatly no Mac yet, iMac coming in December, when I have the money... :) I'll just bring a lot of money for hot drinks, and some packets of biscuits (custard creams :)) and I'll be fine. I'll try to post a pic of me thats relatively recent... In a second. It might have to be crap quality, as I'll have to take a digital camera pic of a normal pic... My scanners broken... :p
    I'm relatively new to Macrumors, but be good to meet some people at the Store :)