the official apple store london meet up thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Mord, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

i thought i'd create a thread as the page 1 one was a little messy and this one if for people who are definatly going to go, and only people goign on friday.

i will be easily identifiable as i will have my ibook which will have anice mac rumors design on it and i'll be wearing a muse hoodie or maybe a nirvana hoody, i'll be takeing a very small tent and three chairs to lend to poor souls that forgot to take one but they will have the responsibility of guarding my stuff when i take a leak or go to a coffee shop when my ibook's battery has run out to post a mac rumors update with my Digital camera.

as for snack food i will be spending approximatly £20 on snack food to last me the night and these weird coffee sweets that i can get which will help me stay up all night long, i'll happily share but i suggest others contribute by takeing there own stuff.

as for identification purposes i know what a few people here look like but can you post a picture here at some point.

i'll be getting there at about 2PM friday.

feel free to ask questions over ichat hectoruk@mac.com (dont email me i dont have a .mac it's just from a free trial email me at hectoruk at gmail dot com)

2. XIII macrumors 68040

XIII

Ok, I'm coming on friday, unfortunatly no Mac yet, iMac coming in December, when I have the money... :) I'll just bring a lot of money for hot drinks, and some packets of biscuits (custard creams :)) and I'll be fine. I'll try to post a pic of me thats relatively recent... In a second. It might have to be crap quality, as I'll have to take a digital camera pic of a normal pic... My scanners broken... :p
    I'm relatively new to Macrumors, but be good to meet some people at the Store :)