The only thing I wanna see on April 1st is a BT Mighty Mouse!!!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Stinkythe1, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Stinkythe1 macrumors regular

Ok, I can wait on intel iBooks, touchpad video ipods, and stuff. What I REALLY REALLY want is a bluetooth mighty mouse!!!!

C'mon!!

2. seabass069 macrumors regular

I was curious about that. The Apple store that I bought my iMac G5 from only had wireless left. O.k. I'll pay a little more for it, then discovered it didn't come the mighty mouse. I ended up using my wireless Microsoft mouse instead. What a waste of money.

3. neocell macrumors 65816

neocell

Why don't you try one of these

Attached Files:

4. Stinkythe1 thread starter macrumors regular

The scroll ball on the mighty mouse has spoiled me... :(

5. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Because it sucks. The number of people at MR who complained about this thing and returned it are incredibly high. If I remember correctly, even the guy who owns the company who makes The Mouse BT, or maybe it was only the guy who designed, actually posted on MR to say something about it.

Anyway, I was looking into it as well a while ago, and opinions were split almost 50-50%. Usually I won't buy something unless the number of "thumbs up" remarks about a product are like 80-100%.

6. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

apple mouses suck

now my $15 Microsoft mouse kicks ass

7. combatcolin macrumors 68020

combatcolin

Still have yet to use a Mighty Mouse, but all the moaning posts are not a good sign.

But still, can't be all that bad - can it?

8. Stinkythe1 thread starter macrumors regular

I have 2 at work and have not had any problems. I am in love with them.

9. mrfrosty macrumors 6502

I luruuuve mine..a BT version would be teriffic..

10. combatcolin macrumors 68020

combatcolin

Now the problem with Apple fans is that unless its an absolute dogs dinner they hate to rip into any Apple product.

Sooner or later this year i'll go back down to London and head into the Apple store.

11. aswitcher macrumors 603

aswitcher

I think the Logitech S530 is going to finally stop me waiting for Apple to do a decent wireless keyboard and mouse...

12. mcmillan macrumors 6502

Same here :p

13. neocell macrumors 65816

neocell

Good to know. I was thinking about getting one. Now, definitely not

14. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

I really wanted to like the MM. Spent a lot of time in 3 visits to the Apple Store. The thing ranks up there with the worse of Apple. They should have called it the Performa mouse.

15. Jay42 macrumors 65816

Jay42

Yeah, I got tired of waiting for the Bluetooth Mighty Mouse and I heard bad things about The Mouse BT. I broke down and bought one of these (link) instead, which I love:

Attached Files:

16. GilGrissom macrumors 65816

GilGrissom

Has anyone actually thought about whether there will be a BT Might Mouse in April?...or ever?

Personally I'm really wanting one too, but there hasn't been much said on the matter. Part of me is kinda surprised they haven't done a Bluetooth option already, or would that make too many mice in their range and make it too complicated?! They don't seem to like too many versions of a product.

17. Orlando Furioso macrumors 6502

Orlando Furioso

haha... I think iGary sums up the MM debate nicely.

The MM and scroll-ball is lovely... when it works.

18. GilGrissom macrumors 65816

GilGrissom

I know, i know...

:rolleyes:

...but, bluetooth Mighty Mouse...anyone??...thoughts about possible release?...anyone?...

19. Orlando Furioso macrumors 6502

Orlando Furioso

DOOD, you're the CSI... to get your answers, follow the evidence. You can start with the victim under Gary's vehicle. :p

20. GilGrissom macrumors 65816

GilGrissom

The evidence tells me nothing about whether a Bluetooth Mighty Mouse is going to be released (in April) and peoples thoughts on them.
    It only tells me people's views, impressions and proven downfalls of the current none-bluetooth Mighty Mouse, as well as the measures people will go to, to prove their point. (and that maybe I should get a warrent for iGary's place to investiage further technology abuse...)

If enough supportive evidence on the matter at hand was there I would not have asked.

21. besler3035 macrumors 6502

I'll second that...I bought one and a year later, every time I click once it acts like a double click. Service is HORRIBLE too.

22. sunfast macrumors 68020

sunfast

I'm very happy with my MM, but I guess I haven't had it long enough! Perhaps when (if) the BT version comes out it will be MM 2.0 with all of the problems ironed out. Certainly, if they use the MM at Apple they will know about the problems with them by now!

23. Cabbit macrumors 68020

Cabbit

had my mighty mouse 3 months now, :( the secondary click i have to press it just above the sqeese button in the middle of the mouse, and the scroller ball no workies anymore i tryed all the cleaning i could but nothing works. my secondary button is as well being dissabled. the top part of it acks like the primary button anyway. Makes it howible for playing starcraft. im all up for a new BT mightymouse but please fix the first one first. get logitech to do the inner workings there mice are great.

24. virus1 macrumors 65816

virus1

the only feature i like about it is the little scroll ball, and i only like it because it scrolls in two dimensions. but other than that, the mouse sucks, and the scroll ball feels tiny and flimsy. i stick to the apple pro mouse that came with my first gen imac and my kensington pro mouse for now.