The OS Zone

Discussion in 'Community' started by maccers, Feb 5, 2004.

1. maccers macrumors newbie

2. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

3. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Your own site by any chance? Seems a little odd that you'd register just to post about some website you found...

4. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I agree that gray back ground looks very bland. Like to see some color used, will make the site more appealing.

5. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

Indeed. You know, all of these posts about 'pritty cool' sites that people just happened to 'find' are really getting on my nerves. It's such a turn-off when a webmaster tries to make it seem as if he's just some random guy promoting this great site he fell upon.

If the person would just come out and say that he (or she) started this site and would like us to check it out, register, give feedback, etc., then I'd be happy to support the fellow. But this disingenuous approach really gets on my nerves.

If, on the other hand, maccers really is just some random visitor to macoszone, then I thank him for sharing info. about the site.

6. neut macrumors 68000

neut

didn't see anything mac related. noticed the link to a warez site... bad idea.

peace.

7. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

And where there are warez, n00d 18yo h0T t33ns are sure to follow!

8. jer2eydevil88 macrumors regular

jer2eydevil88

my site

actually its my site and its not ready to go live yet i just checked the referal log and noticed it had 32 hits from this post which is more than necessary since the damn thing isnt finished.... i dont know who posted it here but anyway check back in a couple days it'll be done then if i have time enough to finish it that is