THE OUTFIT ! Demo on marketplace.

Discussion in 'Games' started by MRU, Mar 6, 2006.

1. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

For all 360 owners with the Hd of course :)

I'm about 89% downloaded, i'm looking forward to this game. hope it doesn't dissapoint.... report back later:)

2. AJ Muni macrumors 65816

AJ Muni

Awesome! I'm here at work so let me know how it is...!!!

3. pdpfilms macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

4. MRU thread starter macrumors demi-god

MRU

well i didn't realise that it was a multiplayer demo only. Xbox live though has enough people on it playing the demo so finding a match isn't hard.

Graphically it's really nice. Not mind blowing amazing, but really good.

It feels really original and play's like a much better implemented Battalion Wars..

control's are a little strange, but soon become intuitive. I've played 1 on 1 and then 2 & 2 and both are straight forward.

I played 5 games. I lost my first, but won the subsequent 4 games.

this game is going to be massive online...

The three characters i played, i prefer the flame thrower guy. A lot of balancing has gone into this game and it's evident even on the demo...

Will be buying on the 17th... I'm not dissapointed at all.

5. kuyu macrumors 6502a

kuyu

My download doesn't seem to be working. The progress bar is hung on 5%. If I cancel and redownload it says download complete, however the demo doesn't appear on the demo page. Even stranger, the HD says it has the file but that it's incomplete...

I tried erasing it and starting over to no avail. Anyone else having this issue?

6. Bubbasteve macrumors 65816

Bubbasteve

I wish my university would filter enough bandwith to get connected on XBL.... I'll just have to wait for Spring Break

7. DEXTERITY macrumors 6502a

funny I just waisted over an hour downloading it (why is xbox live so slow) and it doesn't even appear on my HD. WTF. now when I goto download again it resumes where before it asked me to go find my demo. They need to fix some of these bugs. Not to mention I have to babysit the controller so the download stays active.

8. kuyu macrumors 6502a

kuyu

it must be the servers then.. i thought my internet connections was screwed, but it's MS

9. bense27 macrumors regular

what is The Outfit? I will try downloading it tomorrow.

10. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    Glad I'm not the only one, I'm stuck at 60%. When I exit out, then re-download, it goes to 13%, then 50%, then 59%, and finally 60%. *sigh*

Maybe it'll get better once all of the stupid little kids get off in a couple of hours on the East coast.

11. DEXTERITY macrumors 6502a

It must have been the servers lol, because it took forever and it wasn't even worth it. Just another lag filled game which I didn't find fun at all.

Can't wait to pick up GR3 today (Game Stops are supposed to be selling it today from what everyone told me yesterday while in stores). Hope it is somewhat similar to socom 1 -3 (as far as the replay value online) and lives up to how great it appears it will be.

12. MRU thread starter macrumors demi-god

MRU

LAG? Not a problem here and downloading wasnt a problem either, must be a problem on the American servers..
    Played for a good three-four hours and loved every minute of it. I has no lag - the only thing that pissed me off was people dropping out when they began losing? That is so annoying.

I am 100% going to buy this title, if you love Cannon Fodder or Batalion Wars then this game is brilliant... I love it, but then different strokes for different folks.. personally I just couldn't get into PGR3!!!