The Prisoner

Discussion in 'Community' started by Durandal7, Jul 16, 2002.

1. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

The Prisoner is a very weird televison show. Sorry, but I felt like posting that.

2. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

I agree. But I also think the Prisoner is one of the most kick-@$$ series ever to hit television! I am the proud owner of the complete series on VHS, and I've even seriously considered joining the fan club just for the heck of it.

Be seeing you. :D

3. Durandal7 thread starter macrumors 68040

Oh yeah, weird can be a good thing. I dig those bubble things. I'm considering buying some of the series on DVD. I didn't care for the finale much, but at least they didn't end the series with him still in the village. Or is he?

BTW I think that Kryten is spelled with an "e" ;)

4. szark macrumors 68030

szark

Definitely an incredible show!

I have the entire series on VHS as well.

I am not a number, I am a FREE MAN!

5. Durandal7 thread starter macrumors 68040

I am Number Two
    Who is Number One?!
    You are Number Six

6. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

Bubble things, you mean Rover! I really liked the ending, especially since they brought back Leo McKern for the final episode. Although what I didn't care for was their explanation (or lack thereof) of who Number One really was. But then again... any other way and that series simply wouldn't be as strangely compelling in my opinion. :)

Right you are. Dangit, that's the second time I've smegged his name up! Time to change my profile anyway. :D

7. Durandal7 thread starter macrumors 68040

Yeah I liked Leo McKern too. The only reason that I didn't like it was because I had been wondering who Number One was the whole series and that didn't answer a thing. Other then that it was fine.

8. Gelfin macrumors 68020

Gelfin

The Prisoner is one of the best, smartest things ever put on television. Unfortunately it goes right over most people's heads.

9. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

Kinda like Apple, huh. :D

10. Durandal7 thread starter macrumors 68040

Yeah, a lot of people just see a show about spies and guys with umbrellas. It takes a mac user to understand the plots on the nature of the human mind ;)