Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacAPOL

macrumors member
Original poster
May 11, 2012
I dont know.
Well, the thing is...although some icons are bad designed, the most flaw is in the bright, and the over saturation of the colours. Also, the circle of the itunes and app store are too big.

Look, i made this fast mockup to show you that it does give a "not so childish feel" when the colours are not so bright.

PD: I dont undestand the safari icon honestly. I made this in one minute. The white space around the icon is just stupPid.

Concepto Iconos.jpg

Ottoman1

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2012
Sticky thread for bad icons?

Maybe there should be a sticky thread for bad icon discussion?

I'm not a fan of the icons but as all of you know these threads are just being created over and over again...

Jare

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2010
Canada
Well, the thing is...although some icons are bad designed, the most flaw is in the bright, and the over saturation of the colours. Also, the circle of the itunes and app store are too big.

Look, i made this fast mockup to show you that it does give a "not so childish feel" when the colours are not so bright.

PD: I dont undestand the safari icon honestly. I made this in one minute. The white space around the icon is just stupPid.

View attachment 417317

Really dude? You couldn't post this in the other countless "icon" threads?

pedrofan

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2008
Some people spends their lives hunting spammers in Mac Rumors forums from their Galaxys S4.

I really hate icons too. I have downgraded to iOS and it looks like old furniture with a lot of wood, leather and paper everywhere. So iOS7 is a step forward, but not a beauty one.

----------

View attachment 417317

That picture is just like a bad Joke, iOS7 icons are like cheap milk packaging style.

portishead

macrumors 65816
Apr 4, 2007
los angeles
A realistic opinion of iOS 7 icons

There should be a sub forum about icons instead of sticking my comment in some random thread.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.