The Resedit File of the Happy Mac or a Good Image of it

Discussion in 'Community' started by sickboy_osX, Oct 1, 2002.

1. sickboy_osX macrumors regular

So on Friday I am going under the Machine Again to get the 5 Original iMac Logos tatooed around my wrists. But on one of them, I am going to have the Rainbow logo (Done) and then I am going to Have the Happy Mac on the other one. But I cant Find a good picture of the Happy mac ANYWHERE. So I was wondering if Anyone knew where I could find either a high quality Image of the Happy Mac, or if anyone knew where it is in Mac OS 8.6? (I am on a School Computer Right now, because My mac died. So if anyone knew where it was that would be GREAT!

2. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

This I gotta see.

Do you have a picture of the tatoo? I'm sure everyone else is thinking the same... :D

3. zed macrumors 6502

yes.... must have pictures of this. Anyone else with mac body art?

4. GeeYouEye macrumors 68000

GeeYouEye

5. sickboy_osX thread starter macrumors regular

Hell yeah!

I got it!!

And yes you can bet your money that I will have pictures of it :-D I will post them Friday night or Saturday Morning.

Thank you for that link

6. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

Are you going to post them in this thread? This has got to be interesting...

7. sickboy_osX thread starter macrumors regular

yes within the next 72 Hours there will be pics in this Thread with the Tattoos

:)

8. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

Call me a purist, but I prefer the ORIGINAL. :D

Attached Files:

9. sickboy_osX thread starter macrumors regular

This is a image of how the images would look.

So tell me what you think :D

Attached Files:

10. irmongoose macrumors 68030

irmongoose

aw man this is ultimate geekness combined with ultimate craziness... this is GOTTA see... :eek: :eek:

irmongoose

11. Stike macrumors 65816

Stike

OMG! In full color?? You must be crazy :D
    Imagine people looking at your wrists... they are definitely in for a little shock! :p

12. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

don't make them so low on your wrists that they can be easily seen even with a long sleeve business shirt on

one day, you may end up middle aged like me and want to have to present yourself someway to a certain crowd of people/clients/customers

i know some bikers who are yuppies who, days before a ride, will not shower for three days or shave so they can get the biker look and smell

under no circumstance do these weekend warriors expect to look like that and still keep their well paying professional jobs...it is about compromise so they rough themselves up away from the office

and many of these office people have tatoos also and weird piercings which they can hide

my old neighbor had tatoos on more than half his body but is able to cover it all up and don a suit and sell rolex watches during the day:p

13. sickboy_osX thread starter macrumors regular

I think they are going to be just above my watrch line, I already Have half of a sleeve on one arm. So I dont think I have to worry about getting introuble with having ink on my arm.

Anyways it is going to be a blase (27 Hours until we start the new peices)

Attached Files:

14. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

the funny thing is when a rich upper middle class white kid gets an "OG" (original ganster...someone who has killed a cop) tattoo on the back of their neck for everyone to see...not really knowing what kind of trouble that could get them into in some neighborhoods or with cops

kirk hammett of metallica got this gangland type tattoo right across his stomach in huge, huge letters...but then again, he's a rock star and he prolly won't need to defend his actions to the cops or to bangers

and i don't see kirk running with the bloods or crips between shows:p

15. sickboy_osX thread starter macrumors regular

LOL WORD UP HOMIES lol

This is a Picture of me On September 12th 2002. The Bottom Peice is Brand New. I am laying on a Hotel Bed at times Square Marriot in NYC.

You can see where the logos would go, (Just below the heart about 2")

Attached Files:

16. P-Worm macrumors 68020

P-Worm

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow, I thought that this thread was a joke. Guess I was wrong. Now the only question remains, if you're so hardcore mac, why don't you have an avatar like me. What, you don't see it? That's because it's the same color as the webpage!:p

P-Worm

17. alex_ant macrumors 68020

alex_ant

Why don't you just get "I'm A Loser" tattooed across your forehead and be done with it? An easier, cheaper, barely more direct way of sending the same message you're sending now that wouldn't result in you looking like you got into an accident at the watercolor factory.

18. sickboy_osX thread starter macrumors regular

Because I dont have time to post several times a day

And why dont get a loser tattooed on my forehead?

Because I love Mac;s and my Sleeves when they are done, they will be Sybolic of everything that has happened in my life.

My Body Art and MOdifications are somthing that is almost as valuable to me as My Mac;s and the use of them. And it is my Mother F*ckin body and I wanna do it :-D (Direct Quote from the Arguement between my Fiance and I about the Apple Logos being tatooed on my Body)

19. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

wow, if steve jobs could hear you, you would be in apple in a second;)

20. sickboy_osX thread starter macrumors regular

UPDATE<->

Update on the tattoos:

Last night was spent in the hospital with a sick girlfreind, so My tattoos have been put on hold until next friday......damn food poisoning

21. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

hope she gets better, soon

was it basic food poisoning or is she allergic to something? (and had a reaction)

i remember my one food poisoning incident which came with a lifelong agreement with it...no more dairy products...bummer!!! and the way many find out they are lactose intolerant...the er doctor said i had a lactose intolerant issue because besides being unbelievably ill, i was in huge pain but i never had problems with milk before

as far as your tattoo goes, make a thread so we don't miss it when you get it...good luck