the skulls

Discussion in 'Community' started by jefhatfield, Jun 27, 2002.

1. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

i just saw the movie "the skulls II"

spooky stuff and interesting movie worthy of the best conspiracy theory conversations

do you think that yale's skull and bones secret society wields that much power?

with only a handful of catholics, one jew, and one chinese-american, does this seem like an all white, anglo-saxon, protestant country club fraternity?

what other groups have you heard of?

2. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

3. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

is this a new movie or old movie? sound cool.

4. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

New movie.

Direct to VHS.

Based loosly on the American Illuminatti conspiracy theory.

5. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

AWSOME! this is my kind of stuff. Can i get it at blockbuster? ....or what?

6. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

In Venezuela we have something like the Skulls but in backwards, it is called M28, if you are a student= you are out, if you are white= you are the enemy, if you have been in Miami once= you are corrupt.

7. Dignan macrumors 6502a

Dignan

While I havent seen it, im assuming the first "skulls" movie is better...

check that one out first.

My pops went to yale, said one building in town had no windows, and one door, but was a huge building, where most that stuff went on.

Im heading to harvard this fall, I wonder if they have any there...

8. jefhatfield thread starter Retired

jefhatfield

i think so

a secret society is a network deeper than a fraternity...more interested in business connections than getting wasted...but i am sure they drink, too;)

9. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

hey i think what you said there explains a lot about the freemasons... nice way of putting it. i never thought about it like that...but its kinda true...from what i can tell. i know a few people who are masons and they are lower level of course and they do a lot of drinking and partying and tell us that they dont know what the upper level is doing ...etc. etc.

im going to go check to see if this movie is at blockbuster. thanks.

10. jefhatfield thread starter Retired

jefhatfield

there is also the original movie, the skulls

george w and george bush were members

the skulls are far more concentrated than the masons or the illuminati/franciscans/jesuits and they literally know each other

in the end, it's just rich people who already know each other networking and keeping as much of their wealth among themselves much like the royal family

but as nature progresses, the rich become poor and the poor become rich and the process goes full circle

kind of like world power starting with asia to mesopotamia to greece to rome to europe to the usa and back to asia...full circle

11. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

dont the illuminati own them all?

i like that full circle angle you put on it.

12. ShaolinMiddleFinger macrumors 6502a

ShaolinMiddleFinger

13. jefhatfield thread starter Retired

jefhatfield

thank you

illuminati is a broad term that can mean anybody who is powerful and has been tacked on powerful catholics, jews, wasps, arabs, bankers, satanists, capitalists, or anybody you want to

it's kind of like saying, "those powerful old stodgy men who want to hang on to their money" ;)

14. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

okay so the illuminati is the broadest group of them all..encompising them all..in terms of numbers or memebers. its sort of like a spirit moving through them right?

do you actually go through paper work to become a memember...make a pledge or whatever? or are they basically uncounsciously members because of thier tied to money mentality?

15. jefhatfield thread starter Retired

jefhatfield

"render onto caesar what is caesar's and render onto god what is god's"

they can worship caesar and the power/money thing and i will stick with god and doing things for my spiritual health and those of others

jesus was right when he said you can't serve two masters and in this day and age, that seems to mean god or money...in other times it might have meant something else

i would like to make money to survive and have some left over to have fun...but i don't need to be donald trump for gosh sakes...that is for sure

at the same time, i don't want to be grossly underpaid and with all the work and or education i put in, i certainly don't want to work for someone else as much as i want to work for myself

but in the end, the money/power game is exhausting and helping one in need is serving god and for most of us, that is the better path and more natural path to take

16. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

i agree with you there. most the time i do anyways.

so i guess the illuminati is like a blanket that know one really knows is on but is there none the less if they head for the path of money and greed.

17. jefhatfield thread starter Retired

jefhatfield

it is so interesting reading conspiracy theories because there is usually a little truth there that has been exaggerated to make it interesting

like in your sig which mentions unmarked helicopters, the us armed forces have had unmarked aircraft for use in questionable conflicts

the us army delta force is probably the most secret entity and who most people attribute the unmarked helicopters to as much as the cia

because we don't know about these unmarked helicopters, people speculate about them and the delta force or the cia end up becoming some sort of super entity shrouded in evil with ulterior motives

oliver north and his duality of american hero and super secret drug smuggling spy and liar to congress brought out the worst fears in the american public

i have a great respect for the us military, but oliver north and his lying to our democratically elected congress just made me sick to my stomach

even my ultra right wing religious roomate could not understand how ronald reagan made him out to be a hero

oliver north lied to republicans as well as democrats and many in the gop seem to forget that

but don't ask me for a fair view since i am a democrat, but the testimony of north and his lies speaks for itself

18. Dignan macrumors 6502a

Dignan

You said the skulls were a yale group...and that george w. was a member. But I thought gore went to yale, and bush went to harvard. Am I wrong?

19. jefhatfield thread starter Retired

jefhatfield

bush also went to harvard for his mba in his late 20s or early 30s

i am not sure where gore went to school

in reality, both men are smarter than the average man on the street, but somehow george w bush has not come across as that intelligent (so far)

a president does not have to have a genius iq to run the country though

as fas as intelligence goes, i would be far more critical of a college professor who is hired based on his intelligence and knowledge

20. Dignan macrumors 6502a

Dignan

Gore went to yale, and roomed with tommy lee jones...

21. jefhatfield thread starter Retired

jefhatfield

i thought tommy lee jones roomed with will smith;)

22. wsteineker macrumors 6502a

wsteineker

Negative Ghost Rider. Gore went to your eventual alma mater, Harvard. He did room with Tommy Lee Jones, though. Bush did his undergraduate work at Yale and then went to Harvard for his MBA.

23. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

anyone know anyone or know of anyone that came from those schools and is a bum now?...or close to it? i think that would be funny and ironic.

24. coolocity macrumors regular

Tommy Lee Jones also went to this prep school called 'Hotchkiss.' My father went there too, and saw Tommy Lee Jones play football. hehe, shoulda sticked to football :D

25. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter