The Sopranos Season Finale

Discussion in 'Community' started by craigdawg, Jun 9, 2004.

1. craigdawg macrumors 6502

Thanks to the magic that is TiVo, I was able to watch the season five finale.

Anyway, things wrapped up rather nicely. Maybe a bit too nicely? Tony B. whacked. Johnny Sack pinched. Tony S. getting some of credibility back with the crew. Hints that finally AJ may have found his life's calling.

The cliffhanger was that there was no cliffhanger. So naturally, all hell will break loose in late next year or whenever season six is supposed to begin.

My gut tells me that AJ gets killed...during Meadow's wedding! By the Russian. Riding the bear! Something like that.

Or Tony will wake up and realize this was all a dream. :)

2. Laslo Panaflex macrumors 65816

Laslo Panaflex

I thought it was a good season, and you are right, it did wrap up alot of loose ends. But, there was alot of drama, Tony S killing Tony B, I mean, not like you didn't see it coming, but it was something that Tony had to struggle with to do. And as for the New York crew being pinched, I don't know what to think, it's not like Johnny Sacks is gone for good, I mean, you only leave the Sopranos through the grave, so It will be interesting to see.

I think that next season is going to be great, probably won't come out untill 2006 though :rolleyes:

Oh, and Carmella is using Tony, she is going to build the house and divorce Tony and use the house as her income that Tony owes her. She did share the deed with her father not Tony, all Tony did was put up the money, and Carmella knows the housing and building laws becase she took classes.

Shoud be interesting.

3. Horrortaxi macrumors 68020

Horrortaxi

Just to add some computer content--which will we see first, a new Sopranos episode or Longhorn? And which will work better on your computer? I vote for Sopranos on both counts.

4. craigdawg thread starter macrumors 6502

I've heard late 2005 and early 2006 for season six of the Sopranos which, worst case, will put it around the same time as Longhorn.

How about this: what version of OS X will be out by then? :)

5. Laslo Panaflex macrumors 65816

Laslo Panaflex

Version 10.6 Cheetara, ya know, from Thundercats

At least we have Deadwood for one more episode, and hopefully only have to wait one year for its next season.

Attached Files: