The Stinky Spouse Argument

Discussion in 'Community' started by stubeeef, Mar 2, 2005.

1. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

Wow, I guess my skid marks aren't so bad, well maybe they are but it seems there might be something worse lurking out there.

Link
    A YEAR! You could scrape him with a butter knife and fill a bucket by now! :eek:

2. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Holy image I didn't need, Batman! :p

3. angelneo macrumors 68000

omg.... The most i went without shower is 2 weeks and that is because I was out in the wild without the facilities, and already I stinked like hell... I can't imagine going on for a year..

4. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I think that it would be important to find out what caused him to change. It would be a shame to end a marriage of eight years. Something has to have happened to cause him to go from showering three times a day and obsessively washing his hands.

5. Inspector Lee macrumors 6502a

Inspector Lee

All I can say is I clicked on that link with the utmost fear and trepidation, hoping and praying it would link me to a story and not to a grainy pic of your "tattered" drawers festering on some bathroom linoleum.

Gotta be pretty ripe after a year without water. Greek salad ripe. The longest I've gone is 11+days. But my gf was right there with me as we dashed in and out of the Yellowstone-Teton backcountry.

Still, the stench of one friggin' year. Most certainly tops the "mustard gas" I get afflicted with every two to three weeks.

6. broken_keyboard macrumors 65816

broken_keyboard

If I was the judge I would grant her request.

7. stubeeef thread starter macrumors 68030

stubeeef

:p :p :p ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!

8. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

makes me appreicate the fact that most people shower every day

9. Xtremehkr macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Waiting a year is being pretty patient. It would get bad after a few weeks let alone a few months. I wonder what happened to the dude, that's not normal.

10. redeye be macrumors 65816

redeye be

read this in the newspaper on the subway. It made me start my day with a smile :) .
    I hope she gets her divorce.

11. firewizard macrumors member

wow a year without showering! thats disgusting, i dont think i could ever let my body be so nasty! the longest ive been without shower is a month, i was in the middle of the iraq desert. but we kept sei clean with baby wipes. its amazing how well they work. :)

12. redAPPLE macrumors 68030

redAPPLE

i do not want to insult the divorce filer in this case, but, did it not occur to you, that the problem might be the woman?

i do not know the law in iran, but it might be that if a husband files for divorce, the man would lose everything (including is "face" with friends and family).

so this could be a "(s)t(h)ink different" way to solve the problem...

13. AmigoMac macrumors 68020

AmigoMac

Oh! Crap! :eek: :D

It sucks... would she...?

For me twice a day Friday/Saturday/Sunday the rest of the week once a day is OK... but if I get something to do ;) I can change a bit ...

14. redeye be macrumors 65816

redeye be

What face? That crust of dirt? ;)

from this story
    Mostly polygamic laws are not realy pro women on divorcing. Men can easily divorse for the most stupid reasons.
    I'd say the women is very brave in filing the divorce, she must be realy tired of the guy.
    In 2002 women had to have written permission from their spouse to file it (see this).

again: i hope she gets it

15. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

If he shows up to court, I'm sure he'll make the case against himself. And what if he washes up before arriving?

Weirdness....

D