Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

poppe

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 29, 2006
Woodland Hills
It amazes me the beautiful things that can be created with a Mac. Sorry if this has already been posted but I thought this was really cool. Apple should do something like this for their commercials, if they could condense this video into a short commercial immagine the beauty!!

http://www.apple.com/pro/profiles/takagi/

I really enjoyed this movie, me being a film student. Its really nothing that great, and yet there is something to this video that is very intriguing.

Anyone else think this would be a good commercial if they made it in to 30 seconds?

The reason I put it in to the computer section was because it just amazes me the wonderful things you can do with a Mac.

poppe

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 29, 2006
Woodland Hills
gauchogolfer said:
That was a pretty sweet video, thanks for the link. I'm not sure how it would translate to a 30-second spot, but I'd like to see them give it a try.

Well if they kinda did something like:
What do I do with my mac? (shows him walking throw the japan fields)
I am an artist, a multimedia designer.
Everything has color. The wind inspires me, it has color. (showing his crazy effects)
A mac isn't a computer, its my paint brush (or whatever he said)
Then it fades to the black apple logo.

If Apple kinda went to more of a personal commercial like this I think that would help, because my mom (who has never known of Mac until last year) struggles to find any desire to purchase ones from the current commercial, and she lacks any want to go ou and research Macs...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.