The U2 song in the PBS commercials

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Greencardman, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Greencardman macrumors 6502

Does anyone know which U2 song is used in the short ads that PBS puts in between its programming? I swear I have it somewhere in my collection, but I can never remember which one it is, and then i start listening to songs and forget what it sounded like. If you have an iTunes link, that would be awesome..

2. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

Can't think of it...is there any lyrics sung during the commercial? I'll have to look out for it.

3. Greencardman thread starter macrumors 6502

No, its just the music, but it sounds so familiar. And I searched google for an hour and theres not even a mention of any connection between PBS and U2. Maybe because they're not ads no one cares, or maybe its not really a U2 song, but I swear it is. This is getting frustrating... :)

4. floriflee macrumors 68030

floriflee

5. Greencardman thread starter macrumors 6502

Ok, so I think its an instrumental version of One, but it sounds different... somehow. I swear I would recognize that song automatically, so maybe its the fact that it doesn't have the words with it, or that it starts in a different place, or maybe its just a different version. Grr... this is annoying. Anyways, I think thats it. If anyone else watches PBS, let me know if you recognize it as well.