The US is the best!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by iceman17505, Apr 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceman17505 macrumors newbie

No one can argue the fact that the US is a super power. As a super power, the US has the right to do what it wants, when it wants. I mean, who is gonna stop us? Anyone who doesnt support the Iraq War should show patriotism in the fact that we are the best.

2. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Can you attempt to troll anymore? What is exactly the point of your post? Is is mockery of those that do have pride in their country and think that it is the best? Or is it to throw mud in the face of those that believe that EVERY country is equal? That all countries deserve respect?

Enlighten us? :mad:

3. SlyHunter macrumors newbie

SlyHunter

It appears to me he is some Democrat who is pretending to be what he perceives Republicans to be.

4. Sayhey macrumors 68000

Sayhey

Thank you, B2TM.

5. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

And how would you know that Sly? Are you claiming prescience? Or do you maybe have some insight into who this poster is......

6. Danrose1977 macrumors regular

Danrose1977

Most Europeans seem to think that this is the general view of all Americans.... Thanks are therefore due to the above posters for denouncing this guy as a troll!

7. SlyHunter macrumors newbie

SlyHunter

What part of "appears to me" do you have a problem understanding. Do you link slinging unsubstantiated allegations at more than just politicians?

8. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

The whole thing. What clues make you suspect he is a Democrat in disguise?

9. SlyHunter macrumors newbie

SlyHunter

No actual republican would post such an argument and think it would do anything other than upset their opponents. I doubt very much the poster is being serious about what he posts and is simply posing as something he is not probably because he thinks its funny. I could be wrong. I'm sure there are ways to check his ip and stuff.

10. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Oh believe me, we've seen trolls here more extreme than this from the right, and they were very serious.

11. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.