The world's fastest iPod stand & iSight tripod

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by AppleMatt, Jul 18, 2003.

1. macrumors 68000

AppleMatt

I actually think that title is quite funny, MacMice have released a G5 style iPod stand.

I don't have an iPod and I don't have a G5. So I won't be getting one then.

:(

http://www.macmice.com/

They also have some iSight stands, seem quite good actually, but I don't have an iSight either :(

AppleMatt

2. macrumors regular

one of the most annoying things about the older ipods is having to plug it in all the time. Why would you get rid of your cradle for that?

(((k)))

3. macrumors 6502

LoL .. at least they are being creative "The world's fastest iPod stand" .. thats pretty good.

I must say though .. since the style of the iPod stand doesn't match the iPod .. I'm just gonna stick to my standard dock and my Speckproducts iPod Skin.

Maybe one of these days when/if I get an iSight I'll take another look at those iSight stands.. we'll see though ;)

4. thread starter macrumors 68000

AppleMatt

I woudn't buy it even if I had an iPod (I do have an alu 12" PowerBook though), because I know that no matter how well it's made I would somehow manage to find the one sharp piece of metal and drag the iPod across it.

I've been looking at the iSight stands though, they are actually really good. I think it's time to shell out for an iSight and get a few...

AppleMatt

5. Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

iPod stand?

If anything that's more of a cheese grater than the G5! :D

What were they thinking?

D