thebeautifulroom.com

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by superbovine, Jan 9, 2006.

1. superbovine macrumors 68030

superbovine

http://www.thebeautifulroom.com/qualify/

http://www.thebeautifulroom.com/step_1.php
    Since everyone is beautiful on Macrumors I thought I'd let you guys in on the secret :D

2. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

The site's pretty attractivist! Should be laws banning this sort of exclusivity.

Here's to the Crazy Ones [​IMG]

3. Dr. Dastardly macrumors 65816

Dr. Dastardly

Is it just me or is EVERY single person on their intro is just weird looking. I thought I was going to meet single and attractive people such as myself but alas...

The normies get all the breaks.

Also I didn't see one thing about pills that make my bowel movements smell like bakery fresh cinnamon buns! :eek:

4. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Is there a Stunningly Gorgeous room, because that's where I belong.

Sorry, don't wanna "slum" with these Beautiful Room people.......ughh!

5. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

Man, these folks are gonna be in a lot of trouble when all of those other matchmaking sites see how their logos are being used.

Although, getting all of the "beautiful" people together in one place will make it easier to round them up and sterilize them.

Oh, and I see that "The Beautiful Room" is located in Dallas, TX, and is therefore intended only for Texans.

6. steelphantom macrumors 6502a

steelphantom

7. iGary Guest

iGary

Wonder how many people are posting pictures of their weiner?

Or am I just sick-minded?

:eek:

8. barneygumble macrumors 6502a

A little of both i think, surely you must be beatiful all over, does the interview require you to nude up? One would think so, imagine if you were let in and you had ugly genitals, oh the humanity:eek:

9. barneygumble macrumors 6502a

Also i'm pretty sure this is one ugly woman:eek:

Attached Files:

10. Metatron macrumors 6502

Metatron

I have to disagree with you on that. I hate stuck up sites like that, but everyone has a right to be an ass. But I agree with your opinion of it.

11. superbovine thread starter macrumors 68030

superbovine

Where does it mention that on the site?

12. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

oh im guessing only "beautiful" people allowed up in there. OK I'm In:cool: ....these people are crazy

Bless

13. superbovine thread starter macrumors 68030

superbovine

Yep, everyone has the right to be an ass, however is this the same thing for example, as only allowing a certain race to get your dinning establishment? I don't know the answer. However, there are golf clubs that don't allow women etc. so who knows. Besides all that though, who is worse the people who run the organization or the people who pay money to use their service?

14. dornoforpyros macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

Meh doesn't bother me. Personally I think people should be able to start their own clubs for whatever they want. Just because I don't like setting my genitals on fire doesn't mean other's should be allowed to do it in groups.

15. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Bwahahaha - that's so friggin funny :D

and sad

and I can't imagine wanting to know anyone who would want to be a member.... :p

But it definitely is a Texan thing - wonder if they have to be white only - which wouldn't surprise me.

D

16. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

Funny thing...I don't find any of the women on the intro particularly attractive :confused: Maybe I should register under an alias to see if this is really legit. :p If it's legit it's probably full of "normal" looking people who have 0 self confidence.

Beautiful...I think not. Strange looking more likely:

Attached Files:

17. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

You actually have to start the sign-up process to see that it's located in Dallas and caters ONLY to locals.

18. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

19. Agent Smith macrumors 6502

There are a number of people who bear a striking resemblance to different types of birds; sharp facial features is all I'm saying...

...and in case you were thinking it, yes, I do look like a preying mantis. Here's my most recent pic:

Attached Files:

20. Malfoy macrumors 6502a

Malfoy

What's sad is they aren't even orginal. Beautifulpeople.net came first, is better, and argubly has a better initiation process since they require a certain amount of current members of the opposite sex to vote for you to get in.

21. superbovine thread starter macrumors 68030

superbovine

ahhh that would explain a lot...

bahahahahahaha

22. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

what a honker on that face.... :eek: :p

23. Qoxiivi macrumors regular

Qoxiivi

Someone should e-mail James Blunt and let him know about this place. Don't give up the search James.

24. mgargan1 macrumors 65816

mgargan1

the problem i think is that beauty is not objective. You can not measure beauty. Who's to say what is beautiful? Some people are attracted to brunettes some blondes. I know people who, by my tastes, are extremely attractive and "beautiful" yet by our societies standards should lose weight. I think that they should lose weight for health reasons, but if one wants to look the way he or she does... so be it. That doesn;t make them any less beautiful.

I do believe that this group; however, should be as picky as they can. Harvard is allowed to choose who becomes a student there. Frats and soroties are allowed to choose who they want to be a brother or sister. Why can't this group be allowed to have a party for what they deem is important?

I mean, we have a mac forum because we believe macs are just neat. While we wont turn away Windows or Linux users, we have some similarites in that we do discriminate at least a little bit against non-mac users.

So, while I think these people are extremely superficial, you have to admit, you'd like to wonder what it's like to get beer goggles at this party is going to be like ;)