"There is a billing problem we found with your previous purchase." wtf?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Dpatrick, Oct 1, 2008.

1. macrumors newbie

[IMG=http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9656/17437349yy9.th.jpg]

And because of this, I can't download ANY apps from the app store, because it comes up with the same error on my ipod. I owe iTunes $22, but I only have $15 on my debit card. Could this be the problem? I dont know. Why would it tell me I have a billing address error though?

[IMG=http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/3692/68160061mm6.jpg]

I tried paying for it somehow, but it says my security code is invalid, even though is IS VALID? -_-

Please help.

2. macrumors 603

TwinCities Dan

Double Parked out front of the Courthouse
    Yup, it means Apple tried to withdraw from your bank account and was refused. Try logging on iTunes with your comp to pay your bill, and all should be fine... :)

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Alright, so if my parents give me money so I will have $22.97, will iTunes let me pay it, move on, and let me continue to download apps?

4. macrumors 603

TwinCities Dan

Double Parked out front of the Courthouse
    Yup, as soon as the bill is paid it's business as usual! :)

5. macrumors regular

Yes, as soon as the debt is repaid, you can then continue to buy apps with money that you obviously don't have. :) just joshin'

6. macrumors 68000

Daremo

Yikes, even more so, if your bank account didn't have enough funds for the app to go through, then your account may be hit with an ugly overdraft fee. Unless your account has overdraft protection. This app may end up costing you a lot more then you thought.

7. JLORD1994, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2013

macrumors newbie

I accidentally clicked an iap and now my account won't let me download anything saying I owe apple £0 ??? I don't really mind cause I get paid soon but would redeeming a gift card fix this? -Thanks