Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
C

CompUser

No, no garlic or corn or anything. Just straight up potatoes + some butter + milk.

I love MPs, I occasionally make them if I am hungry and there is nothing else to eat.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
The magic ingredient for mashed potatoes is sour cream...mmm, mmm, mmm.

vniow

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
scem0 said:
I expect pictures, V :).

I'll try, my digital died last week so I'm stuck with a cheap disposable that I need to run out of soon so it may take awhile.

realityisterror said:
Few days? Wow, I thought the pain would be pretty much gone after a few hours... :eek:

Well, the initial swelling won't go down for a few days so it'll be hard to eat well...hard food. Soft stuff like mashed potatoes, refried beans, etc for the next few.
It didn't really hurt to get it done, more like a sting, the weird part was haing my tongue be dried off to do it, ugh. I'll be going back in a couple weeks to get a smaller one in, they put a 3/4" at first because of swelling but after that, a 1/2" one is better. By then I'll be able to get my ears stretched out too. :D

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
Cream cheese swirled into mashed potatoes sounds very strange but is wonderful.....*drool*.

vniow

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jul 18, 2002
Abstract said:
Anyway, ice cream diet. C'mon, you have the perfect excuse to eat poorly. ;)

I had a thin mint malt yesterday right after I had it done. It was swelling quite a bit so it was hard to suck it through a straw. I have a feeling solid ice cream may be more difficult.

I'm gonna need some form of chocolate though, I'm already suffering from withdrawal. :eek:

C

CompUser

calebjohnston said:
Dont mash potatoes. Whip them.

Whipped > Mashed.

What do you do to whip the potatoes? I want to try it. Do you mash then use a whipper thing?

(this reminds me of the thread about eating "raw mayo" and it turned into making whipped mayo, and the the Devo song "Whip" it came up)

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
CompUser said:
(this reminds me of the thread about eating "raw mayo" and it turned into making whipped mayo, and the the Devo song "Whip" it came up)

Q: Why did the man say that the baker is mean?

A: Because he beats the eggs and whips the cream!

:D

vniow

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jul 18, 2002
Mm, I just grabbed a few boxes of Mochi ice cream from Trader Joes earlier, its soft and squishy enough to not irritate me too much, plus it satisfies my chocolate addiction.

Mochi is good ****.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Why is it different than other ice creams? Is it whipped as well?

Smoothies may fit all your dietary needs. Some places offer it in chocolate as well. Over Easter, there was a chocolate rasberry flavour available. *faints*

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.