Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LevMac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 23, 2008
QLD, Australia
Hey guys, does anyone have the high resolution image that the online Apple Store puts up of the MacBook, Apple Watch and iPhone in Space Grey? They currently have the Gold one there at the moment, but I've searched around and could not find the Space Grey version!

Thanks! :apple:

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
Hey guys, does anyone have the high resolution image that the online Apple Store puts up of the MacBook, Apple Watch and iPhone in Space Grey? They currently have the Gold one there at the moment, but I've searched around and could not find the Space Grey version!

made a few variations, not sure if it's what you were looking for though. had to save in .jpg format the .png files were too big to upload here... :cool:

Attachments

• Space Gray Apple 01.jpg
    Space Gray Apple 01.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 8,724
  • Space Gray Apple 02.jpg
    Space Gray Apple 02.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 8,511
  • Space Gray Apple 03.jpg
    Space Gray Apple 03.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,064
  • Space Gray Apple 04.jpg
    Space Gray Apple 04.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 2,070
  • Space Gray Apple 05.jpg
    Space Gray Apple 05.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,320
  • Space Gray Apple 06.jpg
    Space Gray Apple 06.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,165

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!

Can you post an image of what you would like. It will make it easier than guessing.

LevMac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 23, 2008
QLD, Australia
Thanks tigger :) Not what I was looking for, but thanks for posting those up too :)

firedept, it's the main image when you click onto the Apple Store website, currently they have the Gold MacBook, Gold iPad and Gold Apple Watch. Just after the space grey version of them to use as my wallpaper :)

Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 6.08.27 pm.png

Last edited:

hojx

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2014
Singapore

Found them! Turns out the silver (blue), space grey and gold images use similar URL schemes.
colorstory-together-home-silver-flat-201505.png
colorstory-together-home-gold-flat-201505.png
colorstory-together-home-gray-flat-201505.png

Reactions: kht410
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.