Think Different Posters

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by ®îçhå®?, Jun 14, 2006.

1. ®îçhå®? macrumors 68000

®îçhå®?

Hi,
    I want to start collecting think different posters but i have 2 main questions.

Who were the subjects??? I have seen load for different people and would want to knbow who were the only subjects so that i do not buy fake ones.

How much do they go for??

I would appreciate information,
    Thanks,
    richard

2. iGary Guest

iGary

Type that into eBay...

Also check

The Missing Bite and Red Light Runner.

3. flyfish29 macrumors 68020

flyfish29

I have quite a few of the posters that I have aquired through the years- some are mint some are slightly torn or have pin holes in the corners. I have a smaller set and several of the larger ones. I have thought of selling mine at some point but have not had the time to mess with it. When I looked into it a few years ago if they were in mint they would go for quite a bit- some for well over $100 depending on the subject.

Gandhi, Ansel Adams, Picasso, Sinatra, Thomas Edison, Ted Turner, Bob Dylan were some of the subjects...don't know which ones came in which sizes though- mine are rolled up in a poster case. Maybe I will get them out and see how much they are worth.

4. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

Were these an old ad thingy from Apple? Pics?

5. treblah macrumors 65816

treblah

6. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

7. treblah macrumors 65816

treblah

Well, I remember a Rosa Parks poster so those links are not complete. I have no idea how many more there are though.

8. CiderFan macrumors newbie

Td

I would love to see a full listing on all the Think Different Posters rather than drips and drabs of info, anyone to add?