Think Different posters

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Muzukun, Jul 4, 2004.

1. Muzukun macrumors regular

Hiya,

I was looking over the think different posters and found two that I really liked, rosa parks and Cesar Chavez. I've been looking around for these two posters yet so far they are 150.00 and up, not a good price for a college student. Is there anyplace that sells apple posters for a little less or perhaps just sells the images and lets you find a place to print them yourself? Thanks!

2. Sweetfeld28 macrumors 65816

Sweetfeld28

Apple used to send out a quad-folded news letter, or at least they did to me after i bought my first computer (Performa 6400/200). On on the back of the news letters they would have one of those "Think Diffrent." posters. I had the Miles Davis one, and the Gandhi one. But i was supid and gave them away not knowing how much i would appreciate them later, not only for the message, but the ad design too.

3. Muzukun thread starter macrumors regular

that's an ouch... was a good ad campaign now that I look at it a little more... Wish they'd sell them at their store or something, I wouldn't mind paying a sane amount of money for them... some places are charging 300+ for some -.-

4. michaelrjohnson macrumors 68020

I never thought the posters would be worth so much. I have a few, but they've been laminated so they probably aren't worth as much. Oh well, I was planning on keeping them anyhow. ;)

5. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

i'm guessing he wanted the larger version though?

i've got the old 2ft by 3ft alfred hitchcock in my room... not a bad looking poster.