Hello everyone, I've been reading this board for quite a while now and finally got to make my account Anyway, I have a few questions about purchasing a MBP: 1. I am currently still using a windows machine and I use software like photoshop CS2, and perform some video editing at times- should I wait to get the MBP since I heard CS2 still runs sluggishly since its not universal binary yet? 2. My co-workers advise me to wait it out until Leopard is released the following year- is it worth the wait? 3. What are some current issues with the MBP other than the heat issue that I need to be aware of? so, i guess my question is whether to wait it out before I make my purchase or would it not make a huge difference? by the way, I do not need to get it right away, and this would be my first mac. Thanks!