Thinking of selling my DS collection - Ebgames/Ebay/Craigslist?

Discussion in 'Games' started by SpaceJello, Jan 31, 2007.

1. SpaceJello macrumors 6502

Hey all, I am looking to sell some stuff and that includes some of my DS collection. They are all in great condition.

I am curious if anyone have had experiences with ebay and craigslist and how they compare in prices you get with ebgames? Or do people think ebgames is a rip off when you trade in?

2. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Never trade in with a shop. Ever. My friend sold 4 360 games to buy a DS a while ago, GameStation offered him something like 90 quid, GAME just 60 quid. Think he sold them on eBay and made about 110.

3. phungy macrumors 68020

phungy

Avoid E.B.Games. Try Craigslist first, if no one expresses interest then place a listing on eBay.

4. snakelda macrumors 6502

don't even consider selling it to a store.....you'll hardly get paid....try craiglist and then ebay....

5. SpaceJello thread starter macrumors 6502

6. ricgnzlzcr macrumors 6502a

ricgnzlzcr

Just out of curiousity (maybe I'll buy one from you), what do you have?

7. ClassicFitness macrumors member

Selling at the stores give you fast money instantly. But you'll get less then half of what you would get in the classified or on ebay!!!

8. DeSnousa macrumors 68000

DeSnousa

Unfortunately forum rules state that members are not to sell until they have reached 100 posts. In which it can only be sold within the market place forum.

I suggest the OP places items on ebay and then provide links for interested members :)