This is a wierd story

Discussion in 'Community' started by MacMaster, Aug 5, 2002.

1. MacMaster macrumors 6502

2. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

Nice to see a less "Kooky" theory.

I'd be willing to put some weight on this one. The SR-71 was a UFO until Popular Mechanics spilled the beans and it was another couple yeaers before the DOD fessed up to it.

There's absolutely NO reason not to use LTA Airships for millitary applications when you take current high-tech armor and defensive tech into consideration.
    They're considerably more efficient to run and can sit over an area for extended periods so the C&C uses would be just SICK. **** AWACs gimme a Blimp.:D

3. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

its almost an oxymoron - stealth blimp - when you think about how damn big they are, but I don't see why its not possible. I'd love to have seen one in person - even if it was as one of the many witnesses to a flyby.

They mention it is faster than surface ships - but I wonder what its actually speed might be? And an electrokenetic drive is not something I've ever heard of before - time for a google search.

D

4. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

its almost an oxymoron - stealth blimp - when you think about how damn big they are, but I don't see why its not possible. I'd love to have seen one in person - even if it was as one of the many witnesses to a flyby.

They mention it is faster than surface ships - but I wonder what its actually speed might be? And an electrokenetic drive is not something I've ever heard of before - time for a google search.

D