This is hilarious...

Discussion in 'macOS' started by psychofreak, Dec 9, 2006.

1. stevehp macrumors 6502

"The major reason for device incompatibility lies with the lack of driver support"

lol

"This is the life of a Mac user.

The Mac is a reject of the computer enthusiast market."

lol

"Mac Pro : a PC Clone starting at $2,500"

lol

"and trust me they do – finding someone to fix it is like finding someone to fix your 100 year old grandfather clock; it’s gruesome and expensive."

lol

people like this are living on another planet.

the comments below the article are funny too.

2. psychofreak thread starter Retired

psychofreak

I know...this is the best:

I will gladly deal with the blue screen of death that happens every blue moon than the lock up issues osx has. Not to mention the amount of issues it is getting from virus and hackers now. God speed on that one.

Its in the second comment.

Has this person ever used a mac?

3. xJulianx macrumors 6502a

xJulianx

Those people are so closed minded. I'm going to guess that 95% of people that agree with that article, have never actually used a Mac.

4. stevehp macrumors 6502

Totally. My friend saw me on my MBP last week and said she doesn't like MACs because they dont have Ctrl-Alt-Del...:eek: how about apple-option-esc? lol

5. Jay42 macrumors 65816

Jay42

There are a couple reasons not to buy a Mac. Theses aren't the right reasons though.

6. psychofreak thread starter Retired

psychofreak

I'm guessing that 90% of people there own an iPod, and would be surprised if they found out that iPods work on macs.

As soon as parallels gets good support for 3D, then his point about boot camp as a messy hack is gone. People generally don't want to change the mac cases, they're just so damn beautiful, and he definitely has not checked out macmod.com. Expandability and RAM prices are problems.
    No drivers? Is he kidding?
    Apple support is one of the best there is.
    Vista is silky smooth...my arse.

7. Silentwave macrumors 68000

those people are the ones that "suck it", not us mac users.

They make me sick.

8. monke macrumors 65816

monke

I laughed. Wow what a waste of time that person has. :rolleyes:

I love the comments too. :D

9. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

That says it all.

10. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

Haven't read the site yet, but gosh, can be people be so insecure or bored that they need to go through all the trouble as to why they think Macs suck. :rolleyes:

And what's up the URL name: http://www.shoutwire.com/comments/42961/Mac_s_Suck_Here_s_Why

I just found those "s" 's odd. And some of those comments are funny.....no they're all funny. ;)

11. Zazaban macrumors regular

"Mac's suck get over it ."

"---- suck get over it" Is the most ignorant and overused comment ever. It just proved the posted cannot accept other people's opinions. :rolleyes:

12. MacSyn macrumors regular

fancy lights? PC Case? Do they ever understand the meaning of "fugly"?

And floppy drive? It's almost 2007 dude!

13. psychofreak thread starter Retired

psychofreak

I don't tend to use the conventional dating system, and I would prefer it if people used my system: days until the next major apple event.

Next time I hope you will say:
    "And floppy drive? It's almost MW07 dude!"

14. Zazaban macrumors regular

Mine is better.

It's almost 12007 HE dude!

It's almost 57007 CE is also good

or 102007 CE if you're picky.

15. psychofreak thread starter Retired

psychofreak

If I were really picky I could set my body clock in parallels builds - there are loads.

16. EM87 macrumors regular

I have both Windows (I am typing on it now) and a iMac (not yet on the internet) and I can say that OS X is far better than XP in every aspect.

Sure there aren't as many apps for it as Windblows but what there is is all top quality stuff, no crap like there is for Windows, hell a lot of third party software freezes that often that it is not usable, even MS own software crashes on Windows easily.

Then we get the good old 140 000 viruses a year for Winblows and 0 for OS X, hmmm now which one would I feel more secure using?:rolleyes: When ever you bring this up when Winblows fanboys are saying crap about OS X you get the "you won't get them if you have and anti-virus and configure your system right plus have spyware and adware removal programs running as well", with OS X you boot it up for the first time and thats it (are using it in 2 minutes BTW not over 10 minutes), we do not have to install a anti-virus program and then go and "configure it properly" to avoid getting a virus.

I would take OS X any day over Windows.:)

17. worriedmac macrumors regular

worriedmac

A Mac is just not comparable to PC's in my opinion. I see Macs as embedded computing that is refined and PC's users will always be geeks to me because there ugly badly working unreliable machines 100% of the time. The only problems I ever have are with phones I try to sync and a few occasions where a PC user was telling me something new that required a PC for the software. I like to wait until pieces of software come like salling clicker. I can control my whole computer with that from my phone. I hate the never ending s**t you get with a PC, software and hardware. There is no real advantage to all these options you get in the PC world.

final words, I will keep this mac I'm typing on for years, I would feel like throwing it away after 1 year if it were a PC.

18. Neonguy macrumors 6502

This one here http://www.mac-sucks.com/ is more funnier. It seam a bit outdated because most of the stuff they say isn't irrevent today.

19. Chone macrumors 65816

Chone

You do know that you all sound just as ridiculous the moment you say anything about Windows?

20. EvryDayImShufln macrumors 65816

EvryDayImShufln

You guys can't really say he's wrong about alot of things. He raises some interesting points that are true: but the truth is we know of these and we know that they do not affect us for one reason or another.

A 500$ PC is a piece of trash low tech box: a 1000$+ mac is near the forefront of technology. You have more options with PCs, but those options usually translate to paying less for less technology.

He's also wrong about alot of things, but there's no use trying to argue with people like this because they would never admit defeat (and nor would we) :D

21. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

I read lots of those comments on the Macs Suck page, very amusing.

22. Peace macrumors P6

Peace

23. Encanto macrumors regular

This people are so closed minded. I wont denied I was alittle scared converting to Mac OS. Yes, i was told that Mac sucked A.., but I took the chance in trying a Mac and now I am glad that I did it. I love every single function of the OS X. I still have lots to learn which I'm looking foreward in doing so.

24. xJulianx macrumors 6502a

xJulianx

Haha, ohhhh the irony!