this never gets old

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by superninjagoat, Jan 8, 2007.

1. superninjagoat macrumors 6502

superninjagoat

2. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

3. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

4. benthewraith macrumors 68040

benthewraith

Wow...I had no idea what was going on on that page. The red and white checkerboard frame was just annoying as hell, and her site just looked...gross. It was so unbelievably disorganized that I think mkrishnan was right, she is schizophrenic. That being said, I recommend for her a Macintosh equipped with iWeb. ;) Or maybe an actual blog on Blogger. Any themes they have are far better than hers.

5. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

iWeb 07: We got crazy designs and mad templates, yo! :D

This kind of reminds me of that woman who got a restraining order against David Letterman because he was sending her secret erotomanic messages through his Late Show broadcasts. :eek:

6. superninjagoat thread starter macrumors 6502

superninjagoat

how 'bout this gem:

"George Bush is anything but dumb! His staffers and cabinet should get a clue to this! I'm not sure, but George has many genetic similarities to me. I'm a full blown telepathic. People who don't have this gift, think that we are reading words from your mind. Well, actually that isn't how it work. Telepathy allows us to pass all language barriers. So these translators can get FLOCKED! Translate wrong and you will be as dead as a RAT!

"You can tell how long I've been on the Internet due to these character graphics. At 240 baud and analog connections there was no way to do what I do now. So WHY isn't the FBI investigating my case? I'm now in a wheelchair due to harassment! I think the FBI is the harasser! I just recently found out that if you are talked to with an agent outside a special room with a phone, it will be white washed! Why white wash me? They have had agent stalking me for doing absolutely nothing because women at Microsoft were having SEX with them. I actually had a married agent with two children, solicit sex from me in order to have my case investigated in 1992. I have his name and number. When I said no, I couldn't get an investigation. Abuse of power? I bet Microsoft through many corporate sluts at the FBI to get what they did for Microsoft! Let's start with Nancy Anderson!"

7. benthewraith macrumors 68040

benthewraith

I'm guessing, and it's a bit out on the limb, but she has paranoid schizophrenia. She also needs to learn how to use the grammar check.

Naturally, if she is schizophrenic, any attempts to help her would cause her to believe they are "IN" on the conspiracy. Therefore, it would be very difficult to control, and depending on where she lives, could be impossible.

8. superninjagoat thread starter macrumors 6502

superninjagoat

There's also the very real possibility that she, Bush and Gates are telapaths. And that the real reason that the FBI is not taking her case is that she KNOWS. And I think it was a good thing that she didn't sleep with that agent, because he likely would have double crossed her, not taken her case and mindwiped her.

9. dextertangocci macrumors 68000

Agreed. I didn't even bother reading it. It made me dizzy.