This will upset you all...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by spaceballl, Jan 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spaceballl macrumors 68030

spaceballl

Now here's why.

I'm a PC and Mac user. All in all, I prefer Macs, but I do like both. So I consider myself neutral. That being said, the Apple G5s are absolute beauties. When I read this article, I was disgusted... As this board is mostly mac fanatics, I can only imagine how you guys will react. I send my condolences...

-Kevin

http://www.overclockers.com/tips1133/

2. Pseudonym macrumors regular

There's been a few threads on this. The main one is here .

3. Squire macrumors 68000

Squire

Is this the "PC spec'd G5 PowerMac" I've heard about? Am I the only one who can't access the link?

Squire

4. hvfsl macrumors 68000

hvfsl

Thats just really sad, and a massive waste of money. I am looking to get an old G3 or G4 case off ebay so I can put a PC inside it, but I would never do something this stupid. I expect he just wanted attention.

Although I wouldnt mind having his Mac motherboard and bits, and putting them in a PC case, to make a cheap G5. :)

5. Deefuzz macrumors 6502a

Deefuzz

wow, that is sad...Here I am pulling my teeth trying to save up for a Mac, and this guy basically just throws a really good one away...But his friend is lucky that he is an idiot and got his parts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.